Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Because after witnessing Luffy punching Kaido, he said "so there is a chance to win" implying that they were going on a suicide mission. Now some people say to not take it literally but it does make him and kidd look bad like he didn't completely trust his captain to win the fight.
That's something Zoro would never say about Luffy if he sees Kidd punching Kaido.
They are facing 2 emperors not 1
Zoro is dumb ... reckless like luffy

Killer is logical....

It's a suicide mission even now,
Imagine thinking Killer doesn't trust his captain

SNS stand no chance against kaido even , add linlin
Post automatically merged:

His mastery over his haki
Old Rayleigh was said to be a 100x stronger than all of them, luffy pre-ts how much stronger is he now like 25x?
Sbs 82: old age don't matter but fatigue and rust will kick in
So you have no feat or portrayal placing Rayleigh equal or above them

Nice try

Because he was already PK and him being WSS by title even if he probably was would be superfluous.
LMFAOOOOOO

The man literally became PK in his LAST TRIP, he gained the title and RIGHT AFTER THAT he QUIT being a pirate

So you are telling me from the moment he started his journey, passing through the moment he defeated Rock's crew 38 years ago and proceeded to made a name for himself becoming an infamous pirate up until the very end of the Roger's crew 25 years ago, he didn't have any title at all?

Roger has never, EVER being referred nor hinted as the World Strongest Swordman, Oda had more than enough opportunities to introduce him as such, so either:

1. He was not a swordsman
2. He was not the strongest swordsman

You get to choose. The thing is, if you choose option number one, you're telling me that using a sword doesn't directly make you a swordsman / qualify you as a swordsman (hello Shanks)

But if you choose option number two, you're telling me that the man who was in equal terms with Primebeard was not the strongest swordsman of his time.

So make it make sense.

Rayleigh has no feats to speak of whatever so I’m trying to figure out why you reached into the deepest crevices of your dirty ass just to pull out this lie. He was never put on the level of Kaido or mom so where is the wank coming from?
He wasn't because he was actually elevated above their level by Garp putting his name on the same tier as WB who was a superior to Kaido/BM
:gokulaugh:

Headcanon (or head canon, head-canon) is a fan's personal, idiosyncratic interpretation of canon, such as habits of a character, the backstory of a character, or the nature of relationships between characters. The term comes from the fact that it is the canon that exists in a fan's head.
Black Blade Shusui > Enma that isn't a black blade AND doesn't allow Zoro to release It's full power yet.

If you disagree you're just hating on Zoro

Pretty sure Zoro still knows fighting Mihawk is something that is beyond his lunch money.

He has no qualms fighting Kaido tho, even calls him "So Called" World's Strongest character meaning as @Admiral Lee Hung said there are characters in his mind stronger than Kaido.

Mihawk is most likely on top of Zoro's list when it comes to strongset in the world.
If Mihawk damn near ass raped Luffy, an turned Zoro into a freak. Pretty sure, if he can or can’t hurt mihawk. Wouldn’t have any factor in whether or not Zoro would be going to the roof.... Mihawk irrelevant to the strongest convo, he’s clearly not seen by literally anybody as the strongest inverse.

Honestly I think Law Kidd being there is just as much bullshit as Killer being there.

Our heroes (Luffy/Zoro) had to go through the hoops, show commander level+ feats, get power up on top of it to fight Kaido while Law who was trashed by Doflamingo and Kidd whose best feat is injuring one commander and Killer who got body bagged by nerfed Zoro is on roof.
I agree but people are going to give them a pass just because they are not main characters. They are not happy when they see Zoro cutting fire but they are willing to accept that a guy who was mid diffed (and I'm being generous) by Doffy can help efficiently against Kaido. Law is throwing fucking rocks, wtf is that?
If he can injure Kaido with that and Kidd with his metal scrap it's pure bullshit, what's the difference between that and punching?
As for Killer he should be one shoted the moment Kaido or Big Mom set their eyes on him.

I wish Oda gave some kind of visual cues for advaced coa. Like I have to assume Luffy is using it by default now?
Seems just based on named attacks

Oda didn't even really differentiate Kata's superior stage 1 armament vs Luffy's, but so far we can tell when Luffy does no haki, stage 1 and now seemingly stage 3 (skipping the air block). Base, G2 and G3 all have instances where you can tell the difference or start to.:

- Base luffy: has normal named attacks without haki (Gomu Gomu Pistol). When using stage 1 Armament, he calls out the armament hardening (Armament Hardening: Gomu Gomu Gatling). Stage 2/3 unknown attacks

- Gear 2: Adds "Jet" to everything without Haki. Stage 1 Haki adds a bird of prey usually "Hawk" "Eagle" etc. Stage 2 and 3 unknown

- Gear 3: Adds "Gigant" to his attack. Stage 1 Haki adds animals "Elephant" "Grizzly". Stage 3 is the recently named "Red Roc" or essentially after a mythical bird. I assume other names will be mythical creatures.

Gear 4: Adds even more animal names "Rhino" "Kong" "Python" "Leo". Seems to be standard Stage 1 haki but a higher level. Tank Man doesn't really add much since it was a situational variant ("Full version"). Snake Man essentially goes in on the snake theme with "Jet" additions.

Essentially if Luffy uses Stage 3 Armament on G4, its probably a new form, or its just gear 5. I'd love to see a base/G2 attack though as well. Potentially its the only way he can hit Kaido so im sure we'll see it. Stage 2 armament really just doesn't seem to exist outside of its one practical use: That being shielding with some sort of "air" block

They are facing 2 emperors not 1
Zoro is dumb ... reckless like luffy

Killer is logical....

It's a suicide mission even now,
Imagine thinking Killer doesn't trust his captain

SNS stand no chance against kaido even , add linlin
Just face it, they already starting to see Luffy as a savior. Zoro isn't dumb when it comes to fighting and I'm refering to his trust in his captain. It's just fact that the words Killer said doesn't look like unbreakable faith in his captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.