Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be open to the idea of EoS Kidd ~ EoS Zoro. Now I think there is no chance of that at all.

At best Kidd would be able to give Zoro a high diff fight EoS but even that is kinda pushing it.
This is why no one likes Zoro fans. I been the biggest zoro fan when I finished catching up but I just can anymore. What the hell has zoro shown that makes him above kidd or killer? Nothing nada just stop it already. Yall creating these imaginary feats to hype your favorite character.

What’s bettee than Garp’s acknowledgement is one from someone stronger (WB).

He got several times stronger after he left WB, even before that was called a monster by WB. Then now we have Kaido putting him on the same pedestal as WB/Roger and Xebec, that tops whatever Rayleigh got.
In fairness Oden was never considered legend the caliber of Whitebeard, his personality and ferociosness has been compared to Whitebeard.

Rayleigh on the other hand was coined an entity the same caliber as Whitebeard by Garp
He was shown to more famous (Akin bigger legend) than all the emperors and all the admirals

These are two things far above Oden who is essentially just a very big fish in a decently big pond

Oh come on mate. Like fucking up his country was his concern. He was concerned about himself and his family, therefore he wasn’t going.

This myth about WB being this unbeatable god is getting old, just like he did.
No he fucking wasn't. Oden did the same thing as WB for 4 years just to avoid casualities before he had enouh, was he also scared of Kaido?

WB would have beaten your boy that still has 0 confirmed 1v1 wins vs toptier that don't come from having an hostage and ambushing his opponent

Pretty sure Zoro still knows fighting Mihawk is something that is beyond his lunch money.

He has no qualms fighting Kaido tho, even calls him "So Called" World's Strongest character meaning as @Admiral Lee Hung said there are characters in his mind stronger than Kaido.

Mihawk is most likely on top of Zoro's list when it comes to strongset in the world.
In the official he never says so called, he says the one known.

Also did you change your mind about Kaido already?

This is why no one likes Zoro fans. I been the biggest zoro fan when I finished catching up but I just can anymore. What the hell has zoro shown that makes him above kidd or killer? Nothing nada just stop it already. Yall creating these imaginary feats to hype your favorite character.
I can understand why u say its debatable if hes stronger than kid, but killer seriously? Lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What’s better than Garp’s acknowledgement is one from someone stronger (WB).

He got several times stronger after he left WB, even before that was called a monster by WB. Then now we have Kaido putting him on the same pedestal as WB/Roger and Xebec, that tops whatever Rayleigh got.
Rayleigh was put on the same level so IDK why you think Oden being put on by Kaido (who is biased towards Oden) is better.

Oh come on mate. Like fucking up his country was his concern. He was concerned about himself and his family, therefore he wasn’t going.

This myth about WB being this unbeatable god is getting old, just like he did.
I'm not even arguing her whether the other Yonkou weren't on Old WB's level, the original point started with Rayleigh being put at their level by Garp. So if the Manga puts Big mom/Kaido/Shanks at WB's level while Garp does the same with Rayleigh, aren't they practically confirmed to be on the same level?

I also most definitely disagree on your Rayleigh take, it's Oden the world doesn't give a shit about. The fact that he joined WB crew was highlighted even in the newspaper, he was prominent name in that time and the Navy knew about him, yet hardly anyone in the world knew who this dude was. Meanwhile Rayleighs name was portrayed > Yonkou/Admirals in the past.

No he fucking wasn't. Oden did the same thing as WB for 4 years just to avoid casualities before he had enouh, was he also scared of Kaido?

WB would have beaten your boy that still has 0 confirmed 1v1 wins vs toptier that don't come from having an hostage and ambushing his opponent
Ok bro, tell that to WB
In fairness Oden was never considered legend the caliber of Whitebeard, his personality and ferociosness has been compared to Whitebeard.

Rayleigh on the other hand was coined an entity the same caliber as Whitebeard by Garp
He was shown to more famous (Akin bigger legend) than all the emperors and all the admirals

These are two things far above Oden who is essentially just a very big fish in a decently big pond
i think Kaido showing him there with Xebec/WB/Roger is enough for me to be honest. But yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.