• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro being paired with the likes of Killer and doing nothing must hurt :hihihi:
Even showing Kinemon's technique out of nowhere while cutting fire was brought so many time as an argument pro Zoro vs King seems like something acceptable now :whitepress:

Kid's fighting mode is cool, Law is trash as always and Kaido is a monster as expected.
They are weakling, so many ass pulls are going to be needed for Luffy to defeat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 at the end.
Fortunately, Yamato with the Ame no Habakiri is on her way to her father :milaugh:

Even showing Kinemon's technique out of nowhere while cutting fire was brought so many time as an argument pro Zoro vs King seems like something acceptable now :whitepress:

Kid's fighting mode is cool, Law is trash as always and Kaido is a monster as expected.
They are weakling, so many ass pulls are going to be needed for Luffy to defeat Kaido in a 1 vs 1 at the end.
Fortunately, Yamato with the Ame no Habakiri is on her way to her father :milaugh:
At least Zoro is on the roof

A focused action chapter, what a treat. Jinbe sleeping with the jellyfishes. Jinbe is an undersea himbo.:catsure:

Only Luffy knows about Wano's secret sauce. Luffy flooring Kaido like a pacifista last chapter leaves everyone shook about his new haki. While Luffy is riding Level 3 haki, everyone else appears to be hurting Kaido with level 2 like the Scabbards. Kid's master plan was indeed a bigger metal fist.:madmonk: We get a beautiful shot of Kaido seeing all the ghosts who spanked him behind Luffy. Get this man a therapist, you can't be flashing back to all your previous beatings every time you bleed. Interestingly, the shadow of Shanks is there. Kaido and Shanks might have faced off before Marineford with Shanks making another fish swim away. The lack of marines there, especially with Luffy being Garp's grandson who fought Rocks, is not a good look for the Navy.

Zoro paying tribute to Kinemon and unleashing his flame sword has been a long time coming. Incredible seeing Luffy survive the partial Bagua then Zoro protect his captain from Big Mom's attack. Ever since Kin's formal introduction in 672, he's seen him use the flame sword multiple times. Whether they trained together or Zoro picked it up from enough observation, the result is the same. Zoro now at all full power with the bandana and Enma, which he sees as a power up he'll have to draw new strength from. Conversely, Killer sees not having his Punisher blades as a nerf. Oda assigns meito to characters for a reason and not all blades are interchangable even if equal in rank. Would love to see those two develop a Supernova bond. Still, it looks like they're doing no better than the Scabbards so far.

On a related note, since Zoro can already cut fire, only has his eyes on cutting Kaido with Enma, dare I ask what happens to that bundle of leather called King?

New game: whoever gets hit by Big Mom's attack is a fodder. Sorry Prometheus, the sickest burn of this chapter goes to Luffy.:doffytroll: Between all the serious and cool moments, I like that Oda still finds time to blend in comedy with the Supernova banter. My other favorite part of this chapter was of course their combined attack. Luffy delivering a Kong Gun Kaido looked prepared for this time. Law keeping it tame for now. Kid summoning a big scrap metal mech to sock Kaido, this man went full Bullet. Though I much prefer this mech's more piratey design with the skull, spikes, the levitating body and limbs. Kid looks like a mad scientist up there. Funny that Oda drew him as a child tinkering with robots.
Maybe the real the reason Oda named this character Kid is because....he's a huge Franky fan. Same logic behind Killer.

Kaido loving all the pain he's feeling right now. Exactly what the doctor ordered. That final spread may look amazing and scary, but Kaido transforming into L mode indicates he's not feeling very threatened. Kaido acting like a masochist finally in his element. The Yonko are barely feeling out their opponents as the match is just got started. Unfortunate that the Oda breaks lines up with two successive WSJ breaks. But no matter what Strawhats Oda cuts to next chapter, I'm thrilled for fights and more fights all over the place.

Luffy feats against Two emperor's: Luffy hurt Kaido with engraged G3 named attack. Luffy got saved by Zoro from all-out fast name attack from Big Mom. Luffy got tagged by Kaido even though using future sight. Law saved Luffy from Kaido. Luffy got hit by weaker and slower prometheus named attack. Luffy teamed up with Law and Kid using G4 and his attack did nothing.

Zoro feats against Two Emperor's: Zoro blitzed Big Mom all-out prometheus fast named attack. Zoro scared Big Mom. Zoro speed blitzed Kaido and Kaido couldn't block even though he tried. Zoro didn't go all-out on Kaido and Kaido still praised him. Zoro cut Kaido casually.

Now tell me who had the better feats?

Also, enma doesn't give speed boost, and Zoro is blitzing Yonko's. FS means nothing to Zoro.
Spittin'

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

I really, really dig Kaido here. Characters who can take a hit and get back up are my shtick. That bloodied lip, daring look in his eyes as Kaido's ready to get serious? I have high hopes for him in the next few chapters.

The Supernova Trio has good chemistry. TBH, all five do. This is the kinda stuff I'd hope to get from the Straw Hats but I have zero issues eating it here. Law's hilarious and Kidd being a little dick with these sly comments is too funny.

Solid chapter, I wasn't hyped and I can't say it's a favorite of mine. But as far as transition chapters go? It has me excited for the rest of this fight.

There is no need for asspulls here.
Luffy dodged Kaido in base. He is faster with the other forms.
And he can damage him internally.
That's all you need. Speed to evade and a power capable of hurting him. And Kaido is overconfident and underestimating his enemy.

There is no need for asspulls here.
Luffy dodged Kaido in base. He is faster with the other forms.
And he can damage him internally.
That's all you need. Speed to evade and a power capable of hurting him. And Kaido is overconfident and underestimating his enemy.
Kaido probably has his hybrid form up his sleeve.
He is a decent opponent, even if still weaker, for human Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.