Chapter Discussion What are your thoughts on the latest chapter about when zoro said "Don't let your guard down luffy even for a second"

We saw Zoro saying on "Don't let your guard down" (Specially to Luffy) on multiple occasions since they entered on New World.
  1. On punk hazard
  2. On zou(was actually about bm, but i thought i'll just include it)
  3. And rn in wano
And luffy just ignores it(?) and just play around and whenever he did, he always endangers others

Like on Punk Hazard, robin, franky, (smoker, tashigi).
On wano he let his emotions get the best of him and attacks some kaidou fodders which results to kaidou attacking oden castle where nami and co are, (if it weren't for plot armour they would have been dead). And after that he attacks kaidou despite law convincing him to not to fight yet and he lost, which led to let him train bout the haki.

And zoro is a very keen observer, remember when luffy said "i wonder when will jimbei comeback" and zoro is just "...." implying that he's observing luffy.

As u can see on the 1st pic he was like "Oh!!!" (Let his guard down), mesmerizing zoro cutting prometheus, and just standing there tapping his head(?), and on the 2nd pic zoro said that "don't let your guard down luffy, we're up against 2 yonkous" which leds to kaidou about to hit him and luffy was kinda shocked(?) ( i don't know the word) and he was like "Wha-?" which leds to law saving him. And on the 3rd pic they just let themselves get hit by prometheus, and zoro was angry about it.

Yeah i know, luffy is "Free" about his decisions but being "Free" sometimes endangers others.

My point is zoro is telling to luffy that "Don't let your guard down, because if you do it will cost your life and the lives of your crewmates, we're in the new world now we need to be serious or else..".

And i want to add something, do you think Zoro will confront luffy about this? After the end of wano? And also on sanji's case since i think zoro will not let this slide.

And i'm sorry if this is confusing, i'm just so bad at this kind of things.

Give me your thoughts thanks!

He's reminding Luffy to keep his guard up cuz he knows Luffy has a low attention span.

They're fighting Yonko right now and Luffy was too mesmerized by Zoro stealing Kinemon's technique. It was just a small reminder that they're still in the middle of a fight

He should confront himself first
Zoro got BTFO'd by yeti cool brothers, of course he is salty.
It just means Luffy isn't fully serious yet, when Luffy gets fully serious he will not lose.
Now up here are cases of what happens when you read the series without using the brain to understand the story.

He was also careless sometimes and got bad consequence for it. That's why he specifically reminds luffy here again to not be careless even for a moment since this is the decisive battle.

Luffy is just carefree even against 2 yonkous that want to "kill him" because he knows oda wont kill him so yeah, luffy can mess around without any real consecuence and he knows it.

The fact that luffy isnt taking this seriously even after the red scabbards got beaten to near death and so many people is in danger just speaks volumes of his confidence in oda making him win in the end.

Theres no stakes here and it shows. Really disappointing.

Zoro has always been there to talk Luffy some manner of sense as a captain, has been like that since he joined Luffy, thats why he is vice-captain even though both of them are idiots.
Of course he would be angry lol, his captain is about to face 2 yonkos and he is doing stupid stuff and leaving his guard down, but no, i dont think Zoro will confront Luffy about it, he will just be angry and thats it. But even soo that dosent mean he might not do the same kinda dumb shit in the same fight to rival someone's feat....he is also kinda dumb, after all.
Luffy is just carefree even against 2 yonkous that want to "kill him" because he knows oda wont kill him so yeah, luffy can mess around without any real consecuence and he knows it.

The fact that luffy isnt taking this seriously even after the red scabbards got beaten to near death and so many people is in danger just speaks volumes of his confidence in oda making him win in the end.

Theres no stakes here and it shows. Really disappointing.
Dude did you start reading when Wano started and skiped EVERYTHING before that? Luffy has been a stupid idiot since the start, even when going to save Nami who was stabing her own arm because of aarlong he was doing stupid stuff, he almost drowned because of that, and even after that he kept doing dumb shit like putting arrlong's teeth in his mouth. ALL ARCS had moments like these be they comming from Luffy or not.
If you want to read some serious manga where everyone takes everything seriously, sorry, One Piece is not it...Go read naruto, bleach or some other thing.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Of course, Zoro knows he is facing the STRONGEST IN THE WORLD. It is normal for you to worry, and to wear your bandana early.They are not facing MIHAWK who can die with 1 blow of G4 + RYOU lol.

I wonder what exactly compelled Zoro to say that to Luffy in that moment, Luffy knowing full well he’s right in front of two Emperors and all, one of which kicked his ass to the ground. To me, he seemed more serious here than he did at Punk Hazard.