Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think that is what most of thought yesterday too.

I was actually hoping I was right and my wincon could turn to anit-town but it didn't happen :josad: Also if any scum people could pick people for their team, shame on you for not picking me. We could of been beautiful together :josad: (Then I would have had to work so hard)

Which by the way I can say with 100% certainty that an alignment changing role is in the game.
How certain are you of there being an alignment changing role here?

I dont get where it could be seen tbh.

I myself speculated that perhaps the routes designed your role, and perhaps it is indeed the case. But your role i think was still limited to your Wincon, therefore the roles you'd get from the other roles would still fit with your initial Wincon if you catch my drift.

Zemmi

GodMommie

I myself speculated that perhaps the routes designed your role, and perhaps it is indeed the case. But your role i think was still limited to your Wincon, therefore the roles you'd get from the other roles would still fit with your initial Wincon if you catch my drift.
100% certain.

This still seems a bit farfetched,

MM can be in the game or not. Though im unsure if he is even mafia, perhaps an indie.

This game is all about finding people with bounties and Lynching them, or somehow capturing them alive.
check the archipelago's map
rayan submitted the eiffel tower and there is the eiffel tower in the map
tac submitted burker king and there is a burger king shop in the map
if there is a disney land in the map then that could only possibly mean this motherfucker rat is in the game

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Mr Vergo San
Just take care, but as far as I know every weeb game can hold some space for a cult role. So it's fine to always assume a cult. But it may be limited but strong in most cases. I played a cultists in the last weeb game.

check the archipelago's map
rayan submitted the eiffel tower and there is the eiffel tower in the map
tac submitted burker king and there is a burger king shop in the map
if there is a disney land in the map then that could only possibly mean this motherfucker rat is in the game
We hear the director of Eiffel Management Firm is holding a press conference at 6 p.m.

This was in the writeup, meaning the character related to the tower is indeed related to the game too. Though i doubt he is playable.

Therefore i think there is a 60/40 chance of MM being an NPC in the game and not a real player.

Anyhow, its no use discussing this for now i feel.

Also, you ought to address me by Mr Vergo.

We hear the director of Eiffel Management Firm is holding a press conference at 6 p.m.

This was in the writeup, meaning the character related to the tower is indeed related to the game too. Though i doubt he is playable.

Therefore i think there is a 60/40 chance of MM being an NPC in the game and not a real player.

ok mr vergo

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

As you wish Mr. Vergo :)

Zemmi

GodMommie
Mkay, that's something to keep in mind.

We have 46 hours to decide who we want on the council and smoke out some scum.

Let's get to it, i feel like dawdling on game mechanics rn isn't the way to go.
I do not want to be on it. Sounds like more work :lusalty:

We should make sure we try not to fill it with scum though because that would be a huge benefit to them.

I will be reading when I can when we have small breaks, but I have to leave for some raids in this game. If I don't post again tonight I will be back tomorrow.

Mr Vergo San
Just take care, but as far as I know every weeb game can hold some space for a cult role. So it's fine to always assume a cult. But it may be limited but strong in most cases. I played a cultists in the last weeb game.
Oh oh, so the last Weeb game had conversion mechanics? I guess we can go with that assumption for now, but nothing certain.

First things first.

I see Flower is being questioned, and i kinda missed the first day for a bit.

She says she used an ability that Zem is supposed to receive yet didnt receive for now, and expects her to wait one more day for it.

What is your thought on that matter?

Also do you have any sus right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.