Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the king spammer

meh whatever, I've tried to get interested with this game and I probably should've joined a smaller scale game on this website before doing this

I'm Kurumi. I have two passive, I'm immune to poison and if I get a vote on me it's a +3 against me. I have abilities that I can only use once per phasd, I had already used one earlier today to send a message.

@Alibaba get fucked
Who have you sent a message to, if you'd like to share?

N

Noctis

It is sad that Barney Stinson was not choosen lol. But Eiffel Tower is nice.

So people can visit the Eiffel Tower or something like that ?
It's a role of someone but yes, here;
Yellow Area - The commercial and touristic heart of Sabaody, this are is filled with shops, restaurants and even an attraction park.[Disney Land] - After a series of abductions and extremely bad PR these past couple of years, the previous Sabaody Park had to declare bankruptcy. Very sad stuff, a family run local business closing its doors. It wasn't long however, before Disney entered town with plans with opening one of their world famous attraction park. Currently under construction, the Park opens its door on D3. Visitors of Grove 30 may spend their time there.[Eiffel Tower] - Paris move aside, Sabaody has its own Iron Lady now. We hear the director of Eiffel Management Firm is holding a press conference at 6 p.m.[Burger King] - Visitors to Grove 50 can grab a bit here. Having recently set up shop, we hear their Whooper is as good as ever...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Is this the ratchet I know ?
You jumped in claiming you're not town, and used Midnight, Beta and Dynamight being better cases for a kill to fly under the radar? How does that make any sense? You still could very well be anti-town.
meh whatever, I've tried to get interested with this game and I probably should've joined a smaller scale game on this website before doing this

I'm Kurumi. I have two passive, I'm immune to poison and if I get a vote on me it's a +3 against me. I have abilities that I can only use once per phasd, I had already used one earlier today to send a message.

@Alibaba get fucked
Ok, it seems that my push for claim worked :catsure: I have no reason not to believe you since someone could easily counterclaim Kurumi (RIP @Alibaba :catsweat:) and the post it too detailed to think you made it up on the fly (although as an experienced player this could be normal and I just don't know)

We don't live together XD
Oops sorry about that :usoprice:
But if you wanna suspect me, feel free to do it :sadgrin: I wouldn't say there's no reason to suspect the way I've been playing this game so far, I'm being hunted after all :pepeke:
I hate how inactive most players are so I'm kinda fishing for any hints from players that i've played with before. Ur on my list by not top 3.

Also, I meant how do you think will be the best way to choose councilors?
Vote on the scummiest players obviously
We want Scums to talk more, because we are voting for 8 players to talk more while the rest spectate
So basically those 8 will be the ones we can have the most reads on
They will be under pressure ofc

If they vote on another Scum then perfect for us, but if they vote on a Townie, we will be able to catch their scummy act

Okey I figured it's time to claim for me or else the Elders might lynch me at night or someone may vig me indeed.

My character is Ruby Tojo and I was the one to Superkill Fujishiro.

The reasons for this are multiple. I wanted to see if I could attain a large bounty reward and the guy who all but confirmed townie, but most importantly my abilities are messed up so by using my Superkill I basically vanillaised myself like my ability mentions.

I have one that forced me to always stick my votes with the leading wagon (I could only use my role from today in on) and another that was forcing me to act as a shield and get the kills upon myself until I would be killed.

So in some sense I figured trying to kill Mr. Vergo was not a bad idea to get rid of those abilities swiftly and as soon as possible.

I also thought about killing Ratchet, but I figured Fujishiro was the best choice for course of action, so I basically went after him.

But my role is indeed weak as hell now and guess why.... because I'm a Vanilla townie.

This is basically me right now going by Mafiascum wiki:

:gokulaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Vote on the scummiest players obviously
We want Scums to talk more, because we are voting for 8 players to talk more while the rest spectate
So basically those 8 will be the ones we can have the most reads on
They will be under pressure ofc

If they vote on another Scum then perfect for us, but if they vote on a Townie, we will be able to catch their scummy act
interesting though but this can be dangerous

"As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase. "

if you look through my posts you can see me asking usopp if he got my message and then he responded to me in the thread xd

I also mention if I die, I would recommend checking usopp but tbh if Im too sus where town might try to kill me I might as well reveal
Yes, I believe you.

But I do hope you can participate more because you're an amazing town player catded

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
if you look through my posts you can see me asking usopp if he got my message and then he responded to me in the thread xd

I also mention if I die, I would recommend checking usopp but tbh if Im too sus where town might try to kill me I might as well reveal
Hope you survive, and if someone takes you out, we now know they're scum :sadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.