Status
Not open for further replies.
You jumped in claiming you're not town, and used Midnight, Beta and Dynamight being better cases for a kill to fly under the radar? How does that make any sense? You still could very well be anti-town.
I haven’t used anybody I just said what I thought was right as town minus the scum hunting part I didn’t go after anybody
I probably have been the most passive player here cuz I don’t know my own affiliation yet I don’t know if I will ever will, is there a purpose for me here or am I just Rick’s Butter Robot ? Idk yet
True, Who summoned me can be anti-town idk haven’t met my Rick yet

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
meh whatever, I've tried to get interested with this game and I probably should've joined a smaller scale game on this website before doing this

I'm Kurumi. I have two passive, I'm immune to poison and if I get a vote on me it's a +3 against me. I have abilities that I can only use once per phasd, I had already used one earlier today to send a message.

@Alibaba get fucked
You're not worthy of her

Gimme Kurumi

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I haven’t used anybody I just said what I thought was right as town minus the scum hunting part I didn’t go after anybody
I probably have been the most passive player here cuz I don’t know my own affiliation yet I don’t know if I will ever will, is there a purpose for me here or am I just Rick’s Butter Robot ? Idk yet
True, Who summoned me can be anti-town idk haven’t met my Rick yet
We should vig you for referencing Rick and Morty :whitepress:

Mashiro Blue

meh whatever, I've tried to get interested with this game and I probably should've joined a smaller scale game on this website before doing this

I'm Kurumi. I have two passive, I'm immune to poison and if I get a vote on me it's a +3 against me. I have abilities that I can only use once per phasd, I had already used one earlier today to send a message.

@Alibaba get fucked
Why do you get +3 against you?

What's the name of that passive?

interesting though but this can be dangerous

"As the game progress, the frequency of their meeting may increase. "
I don't see much benefit from top townies meeting by themselves, they can't question anyone except themselves, so all they can do is over-analyze everything that happened during previous DP, something that any Player can do, this Mechanic isn't needed for that.
As i said, it only speeds up the game, but Scum posts will remain the same.

But with Scum being in the Meeting, we get to see more material & reads & potential slips to catch them
If most of them are Scum then perfect, we caught them
If half of them are Scum then equally great because we are gonna see some debates and the townie side will catch them
If most of them are townies then no harm done, just extra posts from town side

Mashiro Blue

“Okay then-----Let’s begin our war?”

I know nothing of this character other than your obsession with her. Do you have any idea why Robin's ability would fail on me?

That's a Date a Live catchphrase and not character specific. Giving a score of 2/5 for that.

:seriously:

What's Robin's ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.