NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

@GreenEggsAHam mate, you're making absolutely no sense my guy.

I'm gonna be rooting for the Bills next week. I don't like the Chiefs and personally wanna see a Bills vs Packers matchup. That'd be very fun.

D

Dragomir

I thought I was the only one.

We could've had Browns v Bills :josad:
That would have been awesome! The two teams in the AFC who haven't seen the playoffs in over a decade meeting in the AFC Championship would make for a great headline. But alas, the Chiefs beat my Browns, and tbh, I ain't too mad about it. We had a great season.

That would have been awesome! The two teams in the AFC who haven't seen the playoffs in over a decade meeting in the AFC Championship would make for a great headline. But alas, the Chiefs beat my Browns, and tbh, I ain't too mad about it. We had a great season.
Not only that, but you guys almost came back.

Browns have one helluva future and they're gonna be scary soon.

D

Dragomir

Not only that, but you guys almost came back.

Browns have one helluva future and they're gonna be scary soon.
Aye, the AFC, in general, is gonna be a force to be reckoned with in future seasons. Bills, Chiefs, Browns, Ravens, Titans, Colts, Dolphins all have a lot of upsides. Not including the Steelers, especially if they keep Ben. I also see the Bengals and Chargers potentially being up there if they can build around Burrow and Herbert.

Aye, the AFC, in general, is gonna be a force to be reckoned with in future seasons. Bills, Chiefs, Browns, Ravens, Titans, Colts, Dolphins all have a lot of upsides. Not including the Steelers, especially if they keep Ben. I also see the Bengals and Chargers potentially being up there if they can build around Burrow and Herbert.
Might've joined this forum late into the season but next year gonna be a great one here.

H

Haoshoku

If they lose this game, fuck the refs and also fuck LaFleur for kicking the FG.
Man the refs suck. LaFleur should have gone for 4th and goal. I knew that was gonna come back to haunt,

well shiz Ion think I’ll be watching football again I hope the Bills or Cheifs hand Brady the worst loss in his career come Super Bowl.

Man the refs suck. LaFleur should have gone for 4th and goal. I knew that was gonna come back to haunt,

well shiz Ion think I’ll be watching football again I hope the Bills or Cheifs hand Brady the worst loss in his career come Super Bowl.
You better be watching the SB my g. We gotta stick with it until the end where Brady loses