Votes: 5 2.1%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda can always make Charlotte Linlin as an elemental queen with a living elemental rings surrounding her body at radius of miles, preventing anyone to even get close and automatically release concentrated millions fire-imbued lightning bolt rains to anyone reckless enough, burning her enemies to ashes, while she just sips a cup of *Censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid* along with living mountains rainbows singing for her at her lazy chair.

...and Oda choose to make her like this, wat.
Yes, maybe she has potentially the strongest DF in the manga... and Oda use her as a clown... :josad:

Im rereading chapter 1001 for the 10th times in 3 days this is the best chapter since chapter 895
Katakuri vs Luffy chapter
This is the first time in OP where we dont have a offscreen fight and now Oda really showed us that he can keep up with the other manga in terms of action
I just hope we dont see Tama or Nami running from point a to b or fodder talking

This chapter is so amazing 10/5

I get the feeling that more people will popping in as the battle progresses if only so that Oda doesn’t have to constantly be switching out to see what other characters are doing. This is a battle that might very much takes several hours, if not, days. I suppose some people would prefer if it was a one on one battle between Luffy and Kaido, reasoning that it’s more personal and dramatic that way, but as long as Big Mom is there, at the very least, then I really don’t imagine Luffy doing this alone for the majority of the fight.

Yes, but it seems to me that he started after the hit landed, seems like he's enjoying having someone who can really hurt him.
He's fighting with a smile on his face, while he seemed very depressed against Kinemon and Co. or after the first meeting with the supernova.

Well, finally, someone who really give credits to the new Era not just for the upcoming storm, but for their actual level

You are talking about English then you are returning to the previous chapters... :gokulaugh:

Which one? ''We already know'' is irrelevant, we were talking about that scene only. And the main subject of Zoro's quote in that chapter is unleashing Enma, not his own power, nor unleashing his other special swords, he is talking about unleashing only Enma.

So the people who say Enma is just a sword (zoro fans) took a huge L, as well as you.
Oh i thought you don't argue with Zoro fans. I guess you just bodied yourself. Another L for the crying six

Status
Not open for further replies.