Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don't need to explain it for now, people see it. Your play is very empathyless, it feels like you don't care about others watching you right now. Then you didnt push me neither D0 and D1 and I am not surprised you scumread me now because you literally teased it D1.
You are social during D1 and exchange quotes with me, and now once we end up in the council you use every opportunity to discredit my authority and my alpha plan. I can't co-op with you and some others won't be able to trust you from this point onwards, and you don't care. That is a scumtell.
I'm town so I don't care if people are watching me. I say what I want, because I don't have to be careful about what I say.

I am not worried about people not trusting me, my trust is in my actions and my outcomes nothings more.

I said I didn't trust you in D1 and at the end of D0 this isn't nothing new and I would have been friendly with you here too but you came at me side ways. My opinion of you and what I said in D1 hasn't changed. So it's not me who has changed my opinion, it is you who have.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
K - R
T - S - Krogothwolf –
Kiwipom > DynaMight
T - T - Jinri – Beta > Robin > Jinri > Luthon > DynaMight > MangoSenpai
S - S - Lindltaylor – Luthon > Finalbeta > DynaMight
S - T - Michelle – Zemmi > DynaMight > Uwu > MangoSenpai > Ratchet
T - T - Usopp – Finalbeta > DynaMight
T - S - Luthon – Finalbeta > DynaMight
S - S - Robin – Oddodd > DynaMight
- - S - Oddoddfruit – Dragomir > DynaMight
T - T - Tris – Midnight Delight > Finalbeta > DynaMight > Lanji
T - T - Akai2 – DynaMight
T - S - Zem – DynaMight
T - S - Reborn – DynaMight
T - T - Kiwipom – DynaMight
- - T - Smileyman – DynaMight
S - S - Naomi – DynaMight
S - T - Lanji – DynaMight
- - S - Juliet – DynaMight
T - S - Yukimiko – DynaMight
S - T - TYPO – DynaMight
T - T - Yo Tan Wa – DynaMight
S - T - Noctis – DynaMight
S - S - Rayan – DynaMight

@Kiwipom like this?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I'm town so I don't care if people are watching me. I say what I want, because I don't have to be careful about what I say.

I am not worried about people not trusting me, my trust is in my actions and my outcomes nothings more.

I said I didn't trust you in D1 and at the end of D0 this isn't nothing new and I would have been friendly with you here too but you came at me side ways. My opinion of you and what I said in D1 hasn't changed. So it's not me who has changed my opinion, it is you who have.
then you do you, I will do the we

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
K - R
T - S - Krogothwolf –
Kiwipom > DynaMight
T - T - Jinri – Beta > Robin > Jinri > Luthon > DynaMight > MangoSenpai
S - S - Lindltaylor – Luthon > Finalbeta > DynaMight
S - T - Michelle – Zemmi > DynaMight > Uwu > MangoSenpai > Ratchet
T - T - Usopp – Finalbeta > DynaMight
T - S - Luthon – Finalbeta > DynaMight
S - S - Robin – Oddodd > DynaMight
- - S - Oddoddfruit – Dragomir > DynaMight
T - T - Tris – Midnight Delight > Finalbeta > DynaMight > Lanji
T - T - Akai2 – DynaMight
T - S - Zem – DynaMight
T - S - Reborn – DynaMight
T - T - Kiwipom – DynaMight
- - T - Smileyman – DynaMight
S - S - Naomi – DynaMight
S - T - Lanji – DynaMight
- - S - Juliet – DynaMight
T - S - Yukimiko – DynaMight
S - T - TYPO – DynaMight
T - T - Yo Tan Wa – DynaMight
S - T - Noctis – DynaMight
S - S - Rayan – DynaMight

@Kiwipom like this?
Yeah I guess.

I'm curious to what you're planning to do with this list :choppawhat:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
It's a bad idea to say people you are town in this phase because scum is making their night plans right now and that will give them stuff to work with. That is why I said before Rej even came up with his plan let's avoid naming people we read as town here.
then ffs let mafia kill our top townies, then we are closer to mafia, that's how it is, that's how it always been, without deaths and nightkills there won't happen anyway, also at this point half of the dyna voters are wildin and we can't babysit every player

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It's a bad idea to say people you are town in this phase because scum is making their night plans right now and that will give them stuff to work with. That is why I said before Rej even came up with his plan let's avoid naming people we read as town here.
oh...I thought it was harmless, I didn't realize this was the reason when you mentioned it earlier. Alright, noted. Thanks.

@Noctis @Kiwipom is there something you guys share in common?
wdym?
As far as I'm concerned, I don't have any connections to him in the game if that's what you're asking.

Zemmi

GodMommie
then ffs let mafia kill our top townies, then we are closer to mafia, that's how it is, that's how it always been, without deaths and nightkills there won't happen anyway, also at this point half of the dyna voters are wildin and we can't babysit every player
I don't want scum to kill the people we read most as town that is why I said before you came up with that, to not give our town reads. The ones who were most town in d1 likely will have some kind of protection from other towns, the ones we mention here will not have that luxury.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
oh...I thought it was harmless, I didn't realize this was the reason when you mentioned it earlier. Alright, noted. Thanks.

wdym?
As far as I'm concerned, I don't have any connections to him in the game if that's what you're asking.
no, you guys tryna eat eachother for a while now, what I meant aside eating each other, dou you guys share the same thoughts on a certain topic or a player?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I don't want scum to kill the people we read most as town that is why I said before you came up with that, to not give our town reads. The ones who were most town in d1 likely will have some kind of protection from other towns, the ones we mention here will not have that luxury.
I have two questions:

First: Do you think everyone here is town?
Second: Based on question one, do you think scum cares for all our reads?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
no, you guys tryna eat eachother for a while now, what I meant aside eating each other, dou you guys share the same thoughts on a certain topic or a player?
I'm not really out to get Noctis....yet lol
I just think it's weird that he is so fixated on getting me lynched + the no lynch decision D0

I don't really share any thoughts since his sus on me started with the disagreement on reading Naomi.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I wouldnt give townreads if this was a 16-20 role madness with a council because of the density.
But since we can go wider with reads now we can give more groundwork for the majority which are townies and scum will have no groundwork ecause from the groundwork on town would rather improve the groundwork and that's where scum has to keep the pace with us. We have one advantage here, we can go wide now. This is our advantage.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have two questions:

First: Do you think everyone here is town?
Second: Based on question one, do you think scum cares for all our reads?
No I do not think everyone here is town. I said that already.

Yes scum do care for our reads. I was speaking to I'm not sure if it was Drago or Al about how mafia on this site makes their kills awhile ago during my first game here, so I could get a better understanding of how to play here. Which ever one it was who told me this told me that the scums here were very observant and worked diligently to find the best kill, so yes I do thin they are paying attention to who we are leaning to town very strongly. Though I would bet any good scum would.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej boy push for someone
no I prefer playing mafia, the past 16 hours got wasted to create a everyone vs everyone scenario for a while, also I made my case
mafia is not only senseless pushing, it's also proper discussion and taking actions otherwise in form of gather information

Rej

Year of the black beard!
No I do not think everyone here is town. I said that already.

Yes scum do care for our reads. I was speaking to I'm not sure if it was Drago or Al about how mafia on this site makes their kills awhile ago during my first game here, so I could get a better understanding of how to play here. Which ever one it was who told me this told me that the scums here were very observant and worked diligently to find the best kill, so yes I do thin they are paying attention to who we are leaning to town very strongly. Though I would bet any good scum would.
Then I have another question:

Do you think we will reach a consensus?

If, no, then why do you care so much about the reliability of our reads?

AL sama

Red Haired
no I prefer playing mafia, the past 16 hours got wasted to create a everyone vs everyone scenario for a while, also I made my case
mafia is not only senseless pushing, it's also proper discussion and taking actions otherwise in form of gather information
push someone

Status
Not open for further replies.