Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
actually, his scummates will send him here cuz they cant out themselves
think about it, would they send another one of their members to come here and be so hard defending beta? that would just spell their doom

the best course of action IS to send beta here so he can attempt to defend himself with w.e bullsht he has. that scum faction isnt dumb if u ask me.

I do not see beta getting sent by town at all. tell u what, lets ask every1 tomoro who voted for beta to be on the council, but we r still lynching him.
I meant his scum mate wouldn’t let him super kill a townie and then also claimed to be the culprit afterwards.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Are you sure you aren't the one midnight converted?
i have been wanting beta and midnight dead from day 1
its pretty simple, lynch beta, vig midnight

im sure some vigs will have their kill abilities availible starting day 2 and some day 3 like vergo

it seems the hosts wants the players to enjoy their roles a bit thats y kill abilities r only available later

well, with the exception of beta's apparently...

AL sama

Red Haired
im not sure why r u so overprotective of him. did u both get culted or smthing?

i am not lynching midnight. over my dead body ningen

what kinda troll would lynch a claimed clown
the heck is wrong with you huh??

you wanna let a claimed cult roam freely among us??

what kinda nonsense logic is this??

did he convert you??

Zemmi

GodMommie
if beta was a vig he wuda vigged midnight. beta is clearly not a vig

vergo's kill ability was usable only on day 3 and it was a regular kill that will rolecrush him if he kill a townie.

ur telling me beta has a fken super kill from day 1?

please...
I never said I thought Beta was town not once. In fact I have said the opposite the entire time. I'm talking about the bigger threat I see Which is losing towns being converted to stuffs.

Emil

Certified Memelord
the heck is wrong with you huh??

you wanna let a claimed cult roam freely among us??

what kinda nonsense logic is this??

did he convert you??
u guys keep saying cult cult cult but u r forgetting the jester part

just vig it and be done with it

look my vote is only one here, vs 7 of u. if u guys wanna vote midnight be it. i take no part in that

Emil

Certified Memelord
I never said I thought Beta was town not once. In fact I have said the opposite the entire time. I'm talking about the bigger threat I see Which is losing towns being converted to stuffs.
beautiful then we agree that we want both midnight and beta dead right?

as a council member i advice against lynching midnight. its now up to u guys to decide.

but both of them need to die for sure.

Zemmi

GodMommie

look my vote is only one here, vs 7 of u. if u guys wanna vote midnight be it. i take no part in that
Ok tell me what bad comes from it? Maybe a temporary hurt to town, right? If he is actually Jester cult like you guys are saying.

Though we will have his role card, and get a better feeling of how to deal with that cult but most importantly he shouldn't be able to convert anyone else.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If we assume that someone can roleblock midnight, would that be able to stop a conversion?

im pretty sure there’s town roleblockers who can do this

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok tell me what bad comes from it? Maybe a temporary hurt to town, right? If he is actually Jester cult like you guys are saying.

Though we will have his role card, and get a better feeling of how to deal with that cult but most importantly he shouldn't be able to convert anyone else.
thats assuming the game doesnt end right there lol

someone pointed out earlier a jester wouldnt be game ending, if thats the case sure we can take midnight out

it just felt like both midnight and robin are cult of some kind. one of them jester cult the other is a majority cult. it wouldnt be bad to get rid of either, but the notion of lynching jester just doesnt sit right with me. u feel me?

Zemmi

GodMommie
thats assuming the game doesnt end right there lol

someone pointed out earlier a jester wouldnt be game ending, if thats the case sure we can take midnight out

it just felt like both midnight and robin are cult of some kind. one of them jester cult the other is a majority cult. it wouldnt be bad to get rid of either, but the notion of lynching jester just doesnt sit right with me. u feel me?
I would bet on the game not ending right there, that is too much work for that to happen :lusalty:

AL sama

Red Haired

I m not willing to rely on vigs for a claimed cult

even if you think he is jester I m damm sure he isn't the end game type

if you're still scared then don't vote but we'll

Emil

Certified Memelord
??

This never happened. I was the one to disclose everything before it would be found out.
x to doubt

He should be scum or a very unhelpful townie who likes to super kill other townies. :catpole:
I know, but that's the case right now lmao.

No. Without revealing too much info, Beta being scum is a good possibility.
Then it should be Beta imo.
Without revealing too much info, I did something yesterday and that's how I found out about Beta and that action was kind of connected to the N'Zoth write up. I didn't really confirm this with the hosts whether what I think is possible or not. And when someone uses an ability, it has a write up with other abilities and not a single post every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.