Recent content by Akagame

  1. Akagame

    Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1194: EVERYTHING CHANGES

    These scans suck, so many ads that my ad blocker is making no difference.
  2. Akagame

    Chapter Discussion Time to accept it for what it is: Enma forced out Zoro's conqueror haki and sped up his growth

    Yall like to just make up shit Oda never said and pass it as fact lol
  3. Akagame

    Episode Discussion THE END 2

    Uryu is broken AF, he might be stronger than Ichigo with that Anti-thesis
  4. Akagame

    Controversial this scene ruined Zoro.

    Nah Oda ruined his character by making him a side piece character post time skip.
  5. Akagame

    Current Events The long fight against Imu is starting to get tedious

    It’s only boring now because Oda killed the tension. Luffy should be legit dead right now, and the story should be workijg on how to bring him back. Instead he’s already up and joking around while Imu is coughing up blood. I don’t even care now.
  6. Akagame

    Chapter Discussion Tension oficially died in One Piece

    Oda was doing so good with the Luffy vs Imu fight, you actually felt the tension return in OP when Luffy was getting stabbed. Imu felt like an impossible final villain. Then immediately the next chapter Luffy is healed and being goofy again, and Imu is getting mortally wounded in his transformed...
  7. Akagame

    Chapter Discussion Thoughts on Usopp in the recent chapter?

    It was a nothing speech to me. They praise Luffy all the time.
  8. Akagame

    One Piece Chapter 1192 : We won't allow

    Who healed Loki and Luffy? All the suspense that Oda built is gone if Imu's attacks are not gonna keep them down. Luffy is just right back to his goofy self. Decent battle chapter but it needs to be re-translated.
  9. Akagame

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1191: Loki Is Here

    Good chapter, Imu’s new form looks cool. Another break though? Damn man.
  10. Akagame

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1190 : Those who are rejoiced at Death

    I really don’t care what you think you can throw me on ignore too, you people mean nothing to me I can vent all I want, when I want. I only post like once every couple weeks, go cry to Oda about it.
  11. Akagame

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1190 : Those who are rejoiced at Death

    Yeah dude Im sick of One Piece, but I cant stop now Ive come too far. I just want it to end. I will never re-read it, but I do want to see the resolution to all this. I want to know what happens after the Final War and see Luffy become PK, but i've given up on Oda giving us any kind of truly...
  12. Akagame

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1189 : King of the World

    Another break damn I forgot, hyped for the next chapter.
  13. Akagame

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1189 : King of the World

    I have so many epic ideas on how to move the story forward after this, I hope Oda surpasses all of them, Shanks & a Joy Boy awakened Luffy teaming up to face Imu who has a Domi Reversi Blackbeard on his side for example would be legendary. Zoro also needs to get his hands on one of those 19 Omen...
  14. Akagame

    ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1189 : King of the World

    This is getting fucking urgent. I think the Straw Hats are about to break up again. 12/10 chapter. This is the suspense I wanted to see.
Top