Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Donation
Become a Patron
PayPal or Card Donation
What's new
Entertainment
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Alyssa the Lamb's latest activity
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Mech is evil
Oct 1, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Mafia is an excuse to argue about nonsense over the internet It's only half as depressing as doing so on reddit is
Sep 30, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
ggs all my thoughts are in dvc
Sep 30, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I'm heading to bed vote is staying on the 3p
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
that would be on brand for me ngl
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I'll let Ace clarify it again I do kinda remember them saying something like their target could do stuff but only ace could get...
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I'm asking because you're kinda throwing me off a bit with how you're talking about mech since that's not how I'd be approaching it it...
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
reborn quick question which currently alive slots think about mech from that angle?
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
oh... right, it's a commute commute should also block you lol.................
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
the wolves 100% knew that a watcher was in the game because I mentioned it in the neighborhood night 1 and Zemmi was already in the game...
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
right yeah naomi getting blocked over a known watcher is certainly one of the moves of all time too
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I wish I'd thought to ask him that before he died because that's a really really really important distinction because if the target...
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
my role was the duel that I used on Melkor I got access to a 50% kill on day three, I used it day four on Michelle, it failed to...
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
eh... if this is the norm for the site then I can see it being more townsided than I'm used to I still find it really bizarre that we...
Sep 27, 2026
Alyssa the Lamb
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Ekko was KP and I'm KP
Sep 27, 2026
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top