Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

The thing that irritates me regarding this is that my watch on Ratchet failed n3 and I don't think anyone claimed that block which must mean it came from scum. If they're gonna keep me from watching the guy, why not just off him the same night? Kinda doesn't add up unless Ratchet is scum, but then if he is, why sign off on actions that would beg this question? It's pretty weird
right yeah

naomi getting blocked over a known watcher is certainly one of the moves of all time too
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
eh... if this is the norm for the site then I can see it being more townsided than I'm used to

I still find it really bizarre that we haven't been seeing wolf KP and that our invests have been able to get their shots off, and the only disruptive we've seen so far is Zemmi's 3-lowest-poster roleblock

btw did Xlaw ever clarify if he got results in the form of "name is x" or "your target is x"
You reminded me of something - did we check xlaw PoE?

Let me look at it
 
im just like

confused

about the point of being able to learn a player's character upon visiting them, unless it's to hint their alignment.
ratchet and kweh shouldn't both be wolves so i buy kweh's wish story i think.

okay kweh back to townleans

idk then.. michelle, charlie, reloaded/ace/orca?

taking ace out so michelle, charlie, reloaded, orca. my final PoE for today im so done 😭

still wanna off the indie cos they have kp...
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
This was xlaw PoE

Town :
Reborn
Ratchet
Ace Marvel
Alyssa
Orca


Gray :
Michelle
Charlie
Kweh

Scum lean :
Reloaded
Jiniri
Xlaw really hit something here for scums to kill him because killing an invest is often due to the fear of getting investigated
 
This was xlaw PoE



Xlaw really hit something here for scums to kill him because killing an invest is often due to the fear of getting investigated
well ye but like they don't wanna let him keep greenchecking townies either. idk why he wasn't immediately killed, he might have claimed his invest was 1 shot. he got the other check thx to the refill so maybe they overlooked that scenario
 
I think mitch, charlie and flower are more tuned to keep tab on mech.

Reloaded isn't that kind of a player..he mostly just go with the flow
I'm asking because you're kinda throwing me off a bit with how you're talking about mech since that's not how I'd be approaching it

it changes things a bit if having a lot of invest power for town is pretty much expected for this type of game

...that just runs into the same issue of how they collectively got so many results... but still
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
well ye but like they don't wanna let him keep greenchecking townies either. idk why he wasn't immediately killed, he might have claimed his invest was 1 shot. he got the other check thx to the refill so maybe they overlooked that scenario
No clue but perhaps because invest roles are likely to be protected

Charlie claimed he was protecting xlaw.

The reason that PoE is interesting because he made that PoE last day phase and he was killed last night phase. There has to be some connection or I might be overthinking about it
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
I'm asking because you're kinda throwing me off a bit with how you're talking about mech since that's not how I'd be approaching it

it changes things a bit if having a lot of invest power for town is pretty much expected for this type of game

...that just runs into the same issue of how they collectively got so many results... but still
It's not about invest power

But timing of xlaw getting killed which you and freckles raised.
 
oh... right, it's a commute

commute should also block you lol.................
Ye that's what I was thinking as well but then Ace corrected me and said they didn't block me

Except if they commute with me then yea that probably blocks me too

Kinda torn on whether this makes Ace more likely to be town since again, if they block me they might as well kill Ratchet. But then if that happens it'd immediately raise red flags if Ratchet dies the night that Ace "accidentally" blocks me.
 
Ye that's what I was thinking as well but then Ace corrected me and said they didn't block me

Except if they commute with me then yea that probably blocks me too

Kinda torn on whether this makes Ace more likely to be town since again, if they block me they might as well kill Ratchet. But then if that happens it'd immediately raise red flags if Ratchet dies the night that Ace "accidentally" blocks me.
I'll let Ace clarify it again

I do kinda remember them saying something like their target could do stuff but only ace could get targeted or something?

idk the claim doesn't make much sense to me honestly
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
I think i am quite confident with my vote on mitchelle

Charlie and Ace - one of them could be scum. I believe one of them is lying.
 
Top