Recent content by Black

  1. Black

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Check my Light Novel called "Yami no Shihaisha - Ruler of the Darkness" https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/ln-yami-no-shihaisha-–-ruler-of-darkness-volume-1-chapters-1–3-dark-fantasy-original-story.89004/
  2. Black

    [LN] Yami no Shihaisha – Ruler of Darkness (Volume 1: Chapters 1–3) | Dark Fantasy Original Story

    Yami no Shihaisha – Ruler of Darkness Volume 1: Chapters 1–3 Hey everyone! I'd like to present my original Light Novel project: Yami no Shihaisha – Ruler of Darkness (Volume 1, Chapters 1–3)! It’s a dark fantasy story full of emotional drama, mystery, dangerous power artifacts, and an epic...
  3. Black

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    I kinda feel bad for sommers. He will die eventually even though he is some bastturd. Did sommers even get one W?
  4. Black

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Omg wtf.. seriously? i was expectinh a epic speech page of mihawk. God dammit
  5. Black

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Did the leakers lie about mihawk? Why is there no panel of him?
  6. Black

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Zoro should've remembered Mihawk talking about CoC when Zoro unlocked it in Wano. What is this shit writing??
  7. Black

    Powers & Abilities Let‘s revive the good ol „will zoro open his right eye?“ theory

    Well thats what I thought too but recently there are lot of similarities to naruto tbh
  8. Black

    Powers & Abilities Let‘s revive the good ol „will zoro open his right eye?“ theory

    Since I think it would be really cool to see zoro open his eye with some kind of demon haki related Power and we basically got a gust of what route oda is taking with eyes and it’s powers kishimoto style I think it‘s not that much unlikely anymore for zoro to open the right eye. Should I turn...
  9. Black

    Chapter Discussion Zoro vs Sommers: No Plot Point

    Well the plot actually is for zoro to practice his concious use of coc coating. There is no other reason for zoro to fight sommers than that.
  10. Black

    General & Others Anyone remember when Sanji fans brag he will solo Zaza the rain goddess?

    He is keeping his never hitting a woman rule to his death. He would only hit women if his germa genes somehow turn him into an psychopath just like his siblings.
  11. Black

    Powers & Abilities Sommers knows the blade Zoro used

    Either Sommers is an idiot just like zoro is, or he simply meant the coc since zoro said I‘m practicing right after.
  12. Black

    Future Events Zoro will Single Handedly Row the Noah at the End of One Piece to Save the Fish-Men

    You‘re the opposite of Rootbeer. You‘re actually funny.
Top