Recent content by Camie

  1. Camie

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Lore piece is always good with me
  2. Camie

    Powers & Abilities To Sanji Fans, How Would You Prefer The CoC Reveal to Be?

    Oda always give Sanji some meaningful solid writing besides the typical heart eyes gag. Thought the Zoro stuff was lazy but for Sanji, he will do much better.
  3. Camie

    General & Others Is Oda pushing Zoro vice captain title ?

    I just want Oda to heavily focus on the WSS title the most
  4. Camie

    Questions & Mysteries Is Zoro Vs Sommers Zoro’s Worst Fight?

    Its not the worst but its certaintly not good. Oda fumbling with Zoro unfortunately.
  5. Camie

    Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 1194: EVERYTHING CHANGES

    Why is there so much discourse online about a 13 page chapter. I swear whenever Zoro shows up theres so much copium on social media and from certain content creators. I bet Oda is cracking up from some of the stuff that comes up from the fandom.
  6. Camie

    Current Events King and queen stronger than killingham and sommers

    I dont believe its a downgrade for Sanji as the only way he can kill Killingham is unlocking his CoC and using it properly all in one fight. Zoro on the hand has already used CoC against King even if he didnt know he had it and obviously couldnt control it. None of them are downgraded here...
  7. Camie

    Current Events King and queen stronger than killingham and sommers

    I know people arguing hard over Sommers and King but I am confident in Killingham > Queen by far. That df of his is broken and would have easily beaten the alliance at Wano.
  8. Camie

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Ngl this arc is really good overall but I am disappointed the way Zoro has been treated. Hope Sanji can unlock this CoC cause the strawhats are gonna need this. Also Luffy better lock tf in.
  9. Camie

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    So thats it? The same thing he did to King hes doing it now? Oda please man..
  10. Camie

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Break Piece
  11. Camie

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Gonna be a goat chapter if Mihawk is in it, even if its a flashback.
  12. Camie

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I see something about Mihawk 👀
  13. Camie

    Powers & Abilities Imu in Elbaf is impressive but not enough impressive

    Imu is just yappin and not going all out. Its classic big bad villian trope.
  14. Camie

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Yea been seeing that all over twitter. Hope its not April fools
  15. Camie

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1174 Spoilers Discussion

    Unless they deactivated it so they all fall down together
Top