Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Yeah for jinbe the fight felt like a set up to show Jinbes power progression so jinbe can fight incrementally stronger individuals each major fight arc without giving him actually powerups.

I assume each of his next fights will use more and more water. His next fight possibly taking place at a coast while his final fight straight up being underwater.

Basically this was Jinbes “control group” so we can see how much of a buff the water can be like with fights going from. For example:
Tobi Roppo on land -> Under a billion berry commander at a coast -> Billion Berry commander underwater
Aye that makes a lot of sense man, I like the way you think. A very logical progression and escalation system.

I'm not ready to see Jinbei going all out underwater. Honestly I expect him to devastate a large chunk of the Marine fleet at least from the water if he could somehow.

Also would be dope if the sun pirates came back somehow and or the grand fleet to help vs this 100 ship fleet too.

Also tbf if jinbei struggled against who's who, it would have really been a bad look on him too ofc. I hoped he would face Jack instead but alas.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If that was an Admiral receiving the punch we would've had the chapter last year
If that was an Admiral taking the punch, community consensus would already be mortally wounded Kuma > Admirals

If Sanji deflected an Admirals attack, Queen > Kizaru would be pushed.

And dear lord, if Franky radical beamed an Admiral through the chest, the monkeys would be howling right now. Doesn’t matter that Saturn regenerated, the fact that it happened would start the Franky > Admiral posting lol. This is what it looks like when you’re dealing with liars after all.

But since it’s a Gorosei, nah all we’ll see is excuse making for why Saturn looks like such objective shit right now lol.

How many meals would Kizaru have to feed Saturn to help him recover from a zero-shot defeat I wonder?

Aye that makes a lot of sense man, I like the way you think. A very logical progression and escalation system.

I'm not ready to see Jinbei going all out underwater. Honestly I expect him to devastate a large chunk of the Marine fleet at least from the water if he could somehow.

Also would be dope if the sun pirates came back somehow and or the grand fleet to help vs this 100 ship fleet too.

Also tbf if jinbei struggled against who's who, it would have really been a bad look on him too ofc. I hoped he would face Jack instead but alas.
Eh I figured oda would have Jinbe fight Who’s who; because that elevates the other straw hats.

Land Jinbe was the ruler oda used to show the straw hats powers. Having jinbe fight jack would’ve skewed that. So having jinbe fight who’s who works well because that makes Franky and Robin who fought comparable opponents look super impressive (since let’s be honest wano was the first real “show off our timeskip growth” war) and having Zoro and Sanji fight people significantly stronger than who’s who made them even more impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.