Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Yeah but honestly i feel like the point of it wasn’t to hype anyone but just to show “this was the level the straw hats gained in two years.”

Mid tier straw hats like Franky and Robin are now able to deal with opponents that could beat pre timeskip luffy in the form of the other Tobi Roppo.

Basically the Tobi Roppo fights were just used to show the difference in pre and post Timeskip power level.
Aye that's makes the most sense. Kinda sucks that the 2nd highest tier of a Yonko crew got done in this easily but it would drag out the story and that extremely long arc even further if they didn't ofc. A double edged sword.

It's nice to see the SHs kick ass like this but at the expense of a yonkos main forces just feels dirty to me especially after the hell the BM pirates caused just prior to this.

Speaking of which I wonder wtf even us the fate of Smoothie and the others too, God that was a much bigger mess by far too.

Whether it was intentional or not, the tobi roppo def got used to hype up the SHs but Ulti was something else too, more like a commander in some ways, absolutely relentless and trying so hard, like Oven did.

This is Oda letting some SHs get some truly serious and much needed 1v1s post TS finally too so yeah that does make sense too.

I think it just bothers me the fights were a little shorter than they should have been but Oda also gave us raizo vs fukurokuju going on for like 26 chapters etc. As in seeing it start and end after that long with glimpses of it?

Tbh I didn't even think of the pre ts comparison with how they could beat Luffy then. That does make the SHs look more impressive too. These opponents are on a completely different level to what they faced pre TS ofc.
I'd love to see how the SHs fare against Oars or someone similar now lmao.

The jinbei whoswho fight was just very underwhelming and an exposition fest for the plot so its a very sour taste for me regardless.

I wanna see jinbei doing more water and liquid manipulation, even fighting in or near the ocean when poss8ble, now that would be peak. He could have made a ideal ship guard but then he'd be stuck at the ship snd nor exploring and fighting with the SHs lol.
Post automatically merged:

Saturn will be thrown into the sea and we will see him having a Krabby Patty with Kidd in the cover stories.
OK that's a good one lmfao.

Eustass Kidd

Eugene Krabs

Both are red too.

:saden::risiup::risitameh::lulz:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
So Zoro never beat a Yonko, unlike Law who had to carry around deadweight on top of fighting Kaido's equal
Lol, Law also didn't defeat a Yonko on his own.

You're only favoring Law, because he (TOGETHER WITH KIDD) had a full fight with a Yonko.

Even using the bombs, the result still remained ambiguous and was only actually completed because BM fell into Magma.

Law vs BB showed that Law can maintain a 1v1 fight with a Yonko but that he still cannot beat it on his own.

So don't show off by saying that Zoro never beat a Yonkou because Law also never beat a Yonkou (alone).

Aye that's makes the most sense. Kinda sucks that the 2nd highest tier of a Yonko crew got done in this easily but it would drag out the story and that extremely long arc even further if they didn't ofc. A double edged sword.

It's nice to see the SHs kick ass like this but at the expense of a yonkos main forces just feels dirty to me especially after the hell the BM pirates caused just prior to this.

Speaking of which I wonder wtf even us the fate of Smoothie and the others too, God that was a much bigger mess by far too.

Whether it was intentional or not, the tobi roppo def got used to hype up the SHs but Ulti was something else too, more like a commander in some ways, absolutely relentless and trying so hard, like Oven did.

This is Oda letting some SHs get some truly serious and much needed 1v1s post TS finally too so yeah that does make sense too.

I think it just bothers me the fights were a little shorter than they should have been but Oda also gave us raizo vs fukurokuju going on for like 26 chapters etc. As in seeing it start and end after that long with glimpses of it?

Tbh I didn't even think of the pre ts comparison with how they could beat Luffy then. That does make the SHs look more impressive too. These opponents are on a completely different level to what they faced pre TS ofc.
I'd love to see how the SHs fare against Oars or someone similar now lmao.

The jinbei whoswho fight was just very underwhelming and an exposition fest for the plot so its a very sour taste for me regardless.

I wanna see jinbei doing more water and liquid manipulation, even fighting in or near the ocean when poss8ble, now that would be peak. He could have made an ideal ship guard but then he'd be stuck at the ship snd nor exploring and fighting with the SHs lol.
Yeah for jinbe the fight felt like a set up to show Jinbes power progression so jinbe can fight incrementally stronger individuals each major fight arc without giving him actually powerups.

I assume each of his next fights will use more and more water. His next fight possibly taking place at a coast while his final fight straight up being underwater.

Basically this was Jinbes “control group” so we can see how much of a buff the water can be like with fights going from. For example:
Tobi Roppo on land -> Under a billion berry commander at a coast -> Billion Berry commander underwater

Status
Not open for further replies.