Recent content by grey matter

  1. grey matter

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    The writing this arc, especially last 10-20 chapters, has been indefensible. A benefit of doubt would be that Sommers can react to straight forward attacks from Zoro, but not when Zoro is using his CQC skills properly. However, Loda is not worthy of that benefit of doubt, he likely just wants...
  2. grey matter

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    Idk man, I'd say the chapters hype tooling IMU and Luffy getting up from lethal stabs are worse. This arc has many chapters contending for worst chapter of OP
  3. grey matter

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1194 Spoilers Discussion

    In verse it's likely because Mihawk wants Zoro to put in the effort and figure it out himself. The real answer is likely that Loda is making shit up on the fly, this arc omega sucks
  4. grey matter

    Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

    1 for "Good guys", soon to be 0 again after random revival
  5. grey matter

    Chapter Discussion Tension oficially died in One Piece

    @Blazing Lion You were wondering why I stopped posting. Aside from work, basically just this. Lost interest at this point due to butchery of the final villains and any semblance of tension in the series
  6. grey matter

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1192 Spoilers Discussion

    Yeah. My interest has plummetted to an all time low. After disaster of Wano, I thought we at least had Imu and Gorosei. Gorosei lost all aura in Egghead, Imu is now losing it in Elbaph (at least he's still somewhat looking strong for FV status unlike Gorosei who were completely buried)
  7. grey matter

    Not bad, but it looks mid compared to GTA 5

    Not bad, but it looks mid compared to GTA 5
  8. grey matter

    2nd World One Piece Character Popularity Poll announced!!

    While that's true, main reason of inactivity is simply because I got too busy with job. Last few months was hell, got less busy now (at least for some time) so I'm here again lol
  9. grey matter

    Speculations Imu isn't an endgame villain, Garling is

    Tbh this isn't entirely implausible like your usual theories. Imu showcasing his powers and even getting injured this early on is very suspicious. I think Oda is setting the stage for Blackbeard or Gargling taking over the mantle of final villain. I would've preferred it to be Imu, and thought...
  10. grey matter

    2nd World One Piece Character Popularity Poll announced!!

    This is WHY the manga is treating him like it does. Loda will not acknowledge that he made his MC so hated that no matter how much he shits on no2, it still won't make Luffy likable by proxy. Also, it's botted anyway. I highly doubt Luffy is more popular than even Sanji at this point, let...
  11. grey matter

    Character Discussion 5 Characters, Who’s The Best Written?

    Easily Doflamingo. Dude shits on the entire OP cast, let alone the other 4 dudes here.
  12. grey matter

    Spoiler One Piece Chapter Spoiler 1188 Spoilers Discussion

    Haven't been keeping up lately except skimming the spoilers for past few months, too much work lol. But yeah, from what little I've followed, Zoro stocks are pretty low lately. If Zoro fans know what's better, just don't cope/argue, take the L and wait, cause the stocks will inevitably bounce...
  13. grey matter

    Speculations Nobody can argue with me about the story. I solved it.

    Perfect replacement for normie, it's growing on me tbh lol
  14. grey matter

    Activists always focus on social engineering and propaganda first, the source material is just...

    Activists always focus on social engineering and propaganda first, the source material is just an excuse or vehicle for them to push their agenda.
  15. grey matter

    General & Others white beard was able to tell that xebec wasn't in control of himself

    Foundation of "Pirates always betray you" :pepeclown:
Top