Menu
Forums
New posts
Search forums
Donation
Become a Patron
PayPal or Card Donation
What's new
Entertainment
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
Jan's latest activity
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Fun idea, but I see myself as confirmed.
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
oh wait i ams till voting charlie :D
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Oh yeah, the thing my brain got confused by earlier today ... was that @Zemmi was really the only one getting @jinri to play. At the...
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Okay. Did my wish and my 2nd action. Let's ball!
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I will actually make it. Wow, I thought it would be way later later. My vote is somewhat for sale. On any other forum I would say "dead...
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Too late! Whatever the price is, I am already paying it. I am hoping all the people that said yes are tagged and will explode in a huge...
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Yeah. I feel you. That is why I think some mech stuff is wrong. Do you have a fun idea for a wish btw? Can't be KP or investigative.
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I can confirm his character. Or feedback that gives you a character name, technically. I think Kweh was very towny in his progression...
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I agree in the long run. I tend to give the benefit of the doubt when someone claims busy.. If that does not change after a short while...
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
There is a chance that Ekko got rolecopped. Would not be my first target, but some people like checking the obvious nightkills for some...
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Fuuuck .. I just realised I haven't used my wish yet! On another note, my gut says some of the mech claims is not clearing, but I don't...
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
That is what I thought, but then ... I tried!
Sep 23, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
I switched avatars! I can't have a donut avatar and not spout cat-shaped greatness!
Sep 22, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
Doubt. There is basically no way to play around that. I am slightly worried about days ending early because of executions. But that...
Sep 22, 2026
Jan
replied to the thread
Super Role Madness
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
.
"One doesn’t have to resort to gore-themed violence in order to be stylish."
Sep 22, 2026
Members
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top