Super Role Madness The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Like he has to have some scum here, more than one. Maybe all scum. Let's listen to the townie that was night killed and lynch in here. I don't want to lynxh Jinri and not really sure on Michelle but she's not entirely off the table I guess. The rest I'm fine with sending off.
what do you see towny at Jinri?
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
@Reborn follow this path to the claims
I don't mind claiming but tbh, I think it won't be wise for town and for my myself to reveal everything. You know few things are better left unsaid :zehaha:

However, I do understand that there's an air of sus from you and ratchet and it's necessary to not add anymore confusion and resolve slots as many as we can so all I would prefer to share is ali send a refill to charlie. Charlimu can confirm it if he hasn't.
 
Oh yeah, the thing my brain got confused by earlier today ... was that @Zemmi was really the only one getting @jinri to play.

At the time, I was wondering if that was a way to seem unaligned.
Maybe there is some history there.


I agree with Michelles take that if Jinri is v, then wolves had 0 reason to care about that eod outside of good showmanship.
But they had no stake in it.

The questioning felt a bit weird.
 

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
‎
And, I am sensing an air of everyone being very serious or not feeling good about something...

Activity is unusually low as well.

Did anything happen in this game so far?
 
Top