Recent content by Johnny B. Decent

  1. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I think I have the flu. :/
  2. Johnny B. Decent

    Naruto Live Action (TBA)

    Not even TAC at their worst deserves this.
  3. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    "It's very faithful to the source material", my ass.
  4. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I would say little. If I were to guess, we'll have Sanji awaken CoC and prepare for his final strike the same time as Zoro launches his, and both are defeated at the same time.
  5. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    That's just Android 18 as a teen.
  6. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Fuck, it's crazy to think Ace VS Blackbeard is about to be 20 years ago in a few months.
  7. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    There was a collab with Popeye's earlier this year, I think.
  8. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Well, Aramaki is basically the "Forest" Logia, right? Like, trees are the main focus, but it's vines and flowers and what not. I suppose Sommers could have had a Cactus Logia then...I guess.
  9. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Also, one is a Paramecia and one is a Logia...
  10. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I did just wake up then, but yeah, I was quite puzzled.
  11. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Um...okay?
  12. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    It would be one thing if seeing Rin die was the tipping point, but when he died, she's there to escort him to the afterlife, and it was just so ridiculous.
  13. Johnny B. Decent

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    It's not Dracula swearing vengeance on humanity for his wife's death, where at least there was an actual relationship there. Obito had a one-sided crush when he was a pre-teen. The key facet is that Obito was mentally unstable and childish, but there's a limit to it. At least if it was...
Top