Recent content by Light D Lamperouge

  1. Light D Lamperouge

    Fanclub Kuraigana - Mihawk Fan Club

  2. Light D Lamperouge

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    As the supreme authority on all fight related business in the manga industry - the wise Kusakabe - would say
  3. Light D Lamperouge

    General & Others Just finished naruto

    Congratulations. You finally read a great manga. :endthis:
  4. Light D Lamperouge

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I hear through the grapevine there is some Mihawk action :shocking: @Tyki_Mikk @Worstgenhq shoot the spoilers to my DM. They won't leave the premises I assure you.
  5. Light D Lamperouge

    Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

    I'd have honestly preferred to have gotten these in English, but they were even harder to acquire. But yeah, we miss out on a lot. X-Men are a great choice too. Among my faves as well. That's unlucky. Really liked the cartoon back when I was a kid, read some stories later. Shame they never...
  6. Light D Lamperouge

    Rules Are One Piece Fans Jealous of Naruto and its Fans?

    Been busy br0. Hope you're doing great. Good post.
  7. Light D Lamperouge

    Rules Are One Piece Fans Jealous of Naruto and its Fans?

    The guy that counts down the gooner days? I know him lmao. Good to see yo tho Nika.
  8. Light D Lamperouge

    MCU Avengers: Doomsday(December 18, 2026 )/Secret Wars (December 17, 2027) [MULTIVERSE SAGA]

    As soon as I saw the hairstyle Beyonder popped up in my head. Could be, but I don't really see the resemblance to Molecule Man that much. She should be one of Doom's witches, or that's the popular theory at least. Her, Sylvie, Clea and Dr Strange.
  9. Light D Lamperouge

    Rules Are One Piece Fans Jealous of Naruto and its Fans?

    @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad thoughts?
  10. Light D Lamperouge

    Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

    Who are your guys fave superhero teams? Besides the JL and Avengers tho. I always had a soft spot for F4. I am even currently rewatching the 1994 cartoon of it lmao.
  11. Light D Lamperouge

    Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

    Need to get into all of that, unfortunately, where I am from it's hard to get your hands on actual physical copies so it may take some time.
  12. Light D Lamperouge

    MCU Avengers: Doomsday(December 18, 2026 )/Secret Wars (December 17, 2027) [MULTIVERSE SAGA]

    Looks more like Beyonder to me with the hairstyle ngl.
  13. Light D Lamperouge

    Rules Are One Piece Fans Jealous of Naruto and its Fans?

    Title. Much like Goda himself who expressed jealously at Naruto's popularity are OP fans the same? I found people on this very site getting agitated and irritated when people would talk about Naruto. Most Naruto fans call a spade a spade and won't jump through countless hoops tryna...
  14. Light D Lamperouge

    Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

    To each their own my dude. I find Batman more interesting, complex, and engaging. The Batman stories are also better imo, and his rogues gallery blows Supes' outta the water. Batman has the better stories, tv series, movies, games etc. And he is a better character. Well at least for me.
  15. Light D Lamperouge

    Share your Favourite Comic Book Characters and Stories

    Good list. Tho, I will say I was never a big fan of Supes. Not that I dislike him, he's got his moments, but I am picking Batman over him any time. I get that but they have their main timelines and versions, and this offers the possibility of seeing characters in a different light. Tho, yeah...
Top