Recent content by Loki D. Terror

  1. Loki D. Terror

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Part 8 is strange :suresure:
  2. Loki D. Terror

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    Part 7 is great though it does becomes bit boring in middle part. I couldn't get past 10 chapters in part 8 though :josad:
  3. Loki D. Terror

    Controversial Best Written Shonen Manga Here?

    To select one here is very hard lol
  4. Loki D. Terror

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    I find stands in part 3 on avg are more simpler and fights are more straight forward.
  5. Loki D. Terror

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    One shouldn't judge jojo based on part 1. It's mediocre to okayish. Part 2 is very good. Part 4-7 are all based with part 5 and 7 being best ones. Part 3 does gets boring from time to time.
  6. Loki D. Terror

    @NAMELESS asked me to tell you that he want to delete his account.

    @NAMELESS asked me to tell you that he want to delete his account.
  7. Loki D. Terror

    Controversial Worst Written Manga Here?

    One piece mainly due to post skip slog. But one piece and bleach have most problems imo. Naruto and bleach are my favs.
  8. Loki D. Terror

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Hybrid loki when? :beckmoji:
  9. Loki D. Terror

    my authority supersedes your own!…My authority supersedes that of Hawkwing! If you claim rule by...

    my authority supersedes your own!…My authority supersedes that of Hawkwing! If you claim rule by the name of he who conquered, then you must bow before my prior claim. I conquered before Hawkwing, though I needed no sword to do so. You are here on my land, Empress, at my sufferance!”
  10. Loki D. Terror

    I am Lews Therin Telamon, the Dragon. I ruled these lands, unified, during the Age of Legends. I...

    I am Lews Therin Telamon, the Dragon. I ruled these lands, unified, during the Age of Legends. I was leader of all the armies of the Light, I wore the Ring of Tamyrlin. I stood first among the Servants, highest of the Aes Sedai, and I could summon the Nine Rods of Dominion.” Rand stepped...
  11. Loki D. Terror

    https://gifdb.com/images/thumbnail/upset-pingu-sitting-us48zjjcduax7qbw.gif

    https://gifdb.com/images/thumbnail/upset-pingu-sitting-us48zjjcduax7qbw.gif
  12. Loki D. Terror

    Penguine > Seals :)

    Penguine > Seals :)
  13. Loki D. Terror

    Fanclub Loki "The Cursed Prince" of Elbaph Fanclub "Woki"

    Also oda should give loki's DF more abilities than only lightning. Like Kaido had ability to lift islands plus using flames and wind.
  14. Loki D. Terror

    Fanclub Loki "The Cursed Prince" of Elbaph Fanclub "Woki"

    I hope the wings are separated and not like king's hybrid form where wings are attached to his arms. I doubt it will come close to something like below.
Top