Well, since Luffy's bounty much lower than my original prediction, this is my new take for other SH bounties:
Zoro: 770mil - 900mil (probably 1.02bil at max)
Sanji: 760mil - 860mil (probably 966mil at max, gag of his bounty below zoro and not reach billion compared to Zoro's)
Jinbei: 610mil -...
Hell yeah.. shitty to admit Oda trolls via Gorosei/WG affecting Luffy worth more than 4.5bil. Furthermore, Kid and Law got the same value..
Now I have to recalculate other SH possiblity of bounty.
Now I'm attracted to your prediction :kata:
My latest bounty prediction (in bracket the accurate value betting)
1. Luffy: more than current bounty X 3 (5.0bil)
2. Zoro: 1.4bil ++ higher than Sanji (1.412bil)
3. Sanji: 1.3bil - 1.4bil ++ Lower than Zoro (1.407bil)
4. Jinbe: ~900mil - 1bil (938mil)
5. Yamato: >500mil - 700mil (650mil)...
OP bounty system generally based on how the person giving a threat to the world.
Thats the reason of pre TS, Kid's bounty around (or a bit higher than) Luffy.
The same issue also, how Robin and Linlin were given high bounties even as a kid.
Now, back to Yamato, if she did given bounty after Wano...
Nothing happens aside from his health issue i guess..
Dude..OP has running for how many decades? If you don't like the current storyline, just drop the manga already.
What I hate this kind of people is, they read manga since beginning, assume that they understand the storyline, trying to...
As of now:
1. Duke Hyou - his instinct even done defeating Riboku 'Ryudou'. Riboku only saved due to 'cheat code' Houken.
2. Kanki - until his defeat later if any, currently he is one of living best instinctual type General.
Why must Luffy's bounty should remain lower than Teach prior to their clash?
Why must Shiryuu attain WSS if only to justify his probability of fighting Zoro?
Lafitte iirc is Chief of Staff for BB Pirates pre-TS. But post-TS, he is known as 5th Titanic Captain of BB Pirates fleet. For him to...
Damn..how pathetic we are the English scanlation reader..these people already had chapter 716, but we still stuck at 714..
Honestly, wonder does the English scanlation team is super busy or actually didn't get any benefit in return of the scanlation jobs they've done all this time..
Dude...that is comical BURNING effect...not DJ..
1. Yes, Sora did use drug to ensure her unborn kids to have emotions. BUT her objective is they to have HEARTS as a human.
2. I don't think we ever see Judge eyebrows yet. And 'Having a Curlyeyebrow is indicative of being modified' is baseless...
It's highly likely from Zeff. Only Sanji manage to upgrade it by using friction effect to bring it next level.
In Thriller Bark arc, this DJ already introduced previous arc so no need to show again how did he do it. The same as Luffy's Gear 4th for example.
Luffy's Red Hawk?
Ok, I take back my word of Germa siblings without RS. But, I wonder why they didn't reflex by using their ability after got trapped with Perospero candy.
As for DJ might be from upgraded Zeff technique, I still remain.