:Rofl:
don't think some of the brethren will be able to recover from that :risisweat:
Dark Knight Sanji's rants would be immaculate :milaugh:
I think it's extremely unlikley that he doesn't awaken it though so much so that it legit feels like all of this "self" talk about CoC was inserted...
I'm in the same boat with you on this tbh. I'm sure the usual suspects will try to spin it every whatever way they like but I don't really give a toss tbh. I'd rather Sanji get a susbtantiative fight against Kiringham than just have him flex on him for the sake of it.
And I do really think that...
I think there's two huddles here:
1.) awakening CoC - with this I think he awakens it the moment he gets over his mental block
2.) coating CoC - Sanji's very witty & resourceful so I don't think bit is going to be that difficult for him tbh but I do think this part will be aided by whatever PoL...
That would bascially be Nika and even Nika isn't that OP :risisweat:
I do quite like the idea of him being able to affect himself with his nightmares though as I think that has a lot of potential with regards to the story telling around Sanji's CoC awakening. For example Kiringham morphing...
I'm not gonna lie I'm actually really looking forward to Longinus ability so really hope Oda doesn't fumble the bag on it like he did with Sommers. Gram is called the Sword of Wrath and utilizes 'Wrath" to amplify the AP of the user so if that's anything to go buy Longinus should also have ties...
So with Sanji's Conqueror's awakening on the horizon and the context of Zoro v Sommers, what are y'all expectations for Sanji v Kiringham.
From what we've seen so far, Zoro's beating Sommers pretty handily with Sommers catching life 2 or 3 times thanks to Maki protecting his heart. So I do...
I don’t think you can argue Sommers v King from a combat skill stand point. The earlier is significantly lacking in comparison but PL wise I think Sommers is prolly in and around that level. Due to his immortality Hax and Gram.
You certainly can’t scale him higher than King given how woeful his...
:sweat:
Don't really agree with Yuderon's take on the cooking ting but 1196 sounds about right tbh.
I think Sanji awakens Conqueror's next chapter and then learns to coat it in1196 personally.
Shame yuderon doesn't make YT vids anymore.
Would've been interesting to see his take on this with Goroawase ^^
I think we switch over to Sanji's fight next chapter which will mostly focus around whatever mental block he has with regard to CoC.
Sanji's already accepted that his family won't...
Man Oda's writing is so chaotically inconsistent lol
Zoro's been written to be pretty cocky post-ts which I think brims from confidence in himself of course, which is fine but I think he's suffered a bit from Oda's decision to make all of the SHs charicatures of their pre-ts selves which makes...
Zoro and Sanji are not the same.
Zoro having a hard time learning how to coat his conqueror's Haki doesn't mean Sanji will have the same difficulties doing so.
Just like Luffy did not have the same exact difficulties that Zoro did. These characters are not all the same they each have their own...
Below was your comment which I quoted, which implies that Sanji fans should not expect Sanji to awaken and learn how to coat CoC during his fight with Kiringham beause it took Zoro x amount of chapters to do so is it not?
If you are not talking about CoC proficiency here then you did a very...
Sanji fans don’t have to do shite. Sanji will in all likelihood awaken conqueror’s Haki and also be able to coat it & we are here for it :BigW:. Just got sit back and enjoy haters seething in the copium of their own making btw. All of this Sanji will not acquire the same level of CoC mastery as...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.