Recent content by Raiden7

  1. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    I think it's more like a Ivankov flashback than a dream like enemy Ivankov extracted by Killingham :DeepThink:
  2. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    By the way, feels good that Sanji is probably in the chapter. Looking forward to it
  3. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Another hintos? Is that Zoro fourth sword place? :shocked: @SDfear I saw that post :willight:
  4. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Even a broken clock is right twice a day :willight:
  5. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    It's funny how those larpers twist "hints" left and right, they get even fake spoilers then change opinion of the incoming chapter every 5 seconds.
  6. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Should I post a random gif in order to become a new larper provider? :DeepThink:
  7. Raiden7

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    Well compared to the opening it's is pretty "bad", I mean it hasn't that cowboy vibe everyone were expecting. But I don't tend to complain too much. I prefer the anime will continue to be high level, and if the price is a "bad" ending, well I accept it. Steel Ball Run deserve the best. The...
  8. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Sanji fight in that film is even better. Speed plus huge attack power :stealthblack:
  9. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Break week enjoyer we're eating good, LET'S GO! :stealthblack:
  10. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Ah shit here we go again :lulz:
  11. Raiden7

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    Not that bad if I'm being honest. There are some inconsistencies but AI generated video are becoming better and better every day. I wonder what will look like in 2 years.
  12. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Quoting the post for future references. :BigW:
  13. Raiden7

    General & Others How it feels being a Sanji fan/Sanji hater in 2026:

    It feels good. Best characterization, strong as fuck, comedy moments, serious moments, super popular. :BigW:
  14. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    Last time you said Sanji got future sight and it was wrong, so it will be the same this time too :gokulaugh:
  15. Raiden7

    Anime & Manga One Piece Spoilers - The Waiting Room

    :shocked: Let's see, even if I don't trust that much. In the past you were wrong with some takes, I remember
Top