Recent content by Reborn

  1. Reborn

    Football Discussion Thread

    I agree. There's significant decline in acceleration and speed. He's one of the best even at this age but with each passing year there would be a drop in his stats. After 4 years, he might be holding back his team who knows Furthermore, playing for Argentina and Miami now would add more...
  2. Reborn

    Football Discussion Thread

    Yeah! I read about it somewhere and reportedly Messi intends to play at Miami until 2030. Another thing is Messi could have played for Argentina until 2028 Copa or atleast WC 2030 opening game in Argentina but multiple factors made him retire despite being so Good - disappointing WC final loss...
  3. Reborn

    Football Discussion Thread

    Idk if you guys are aware but there is ****** who got all WC winners predictions right since 2002. They make predictions before the WC. I cross checked it from multiple credible sources and they got all WC winners right. And, then there's one more ******* - they predict PL winners. In last 2...
  4. Reborn

    Football Discussion Thread

    2 more hours to go - the clash of the titans :suresure:
  5. Reborn

    Football Discussion Thread

    Bayern would win with 2-1 @Tyki_Mikk
  6. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    @AverageBuggyEnjoyer it's funny you came up with two points plan for win and draw. Reminds me of someone:milaugh:
  7. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    Fine. I accept your terms
  8. Reborn

    Football Discussion Thread

    October 22nd - they are getting kicked :funky:
  9. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    Yeah makes sense. His idolo is doing it for a long time anyway :kayneshrug:
  10. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    Never expected you of all people would run away from bet stakes but I guess you prefer to walk on the path of your idolo who ran away from the the camp :kobeha:
  11. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    If you are confident that united would win then why not agree to the stakes? Or its a facade and deep down you know ManU can lose to bottom ranked and winless Spurs at their own turf?😏
  12. Reborn

    Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Conqueror of love

    I think next chapter would be Sanji unlocking CoC And, then Oda will give us a chapter with both Sanji and Zoro finishing their fights simultaneously - double page may be. Then we will switch to Luffy and Oda will give us something in 1200 - either Luffy's new PU or him sending IMU back or...
  13. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    We have so many skilled and helpful players here. I am sure they will figure it out and would be kind enough to share
  14. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    Sometimes even few lines is the threshold. Anything above it and I skip the post.
  15. Reborn

    Sign-up Monster Mafia Joker's Cultivation Adventure

    I skip all posts which goes over a paragraph in length
Top