@Elder Lee Hung Oh and that Pizzaro bullshit is the reason why I keep telling you you have lost your touch. How can quality of your arguments drop so bad, since I stopped taking One Piece seriously, you used to be a genuinely good debater who presented actual argument.
Now you just take every...
I mean the crew literally wants to go there.
Zoro loves the danger, it makes him stronger.
He'd be pissed if Luffy was on Pussy boy journey, then'd he'd whoop Luffy's ass and become the captain himself.
Dude this is why I say you are still stuck in 2018
You keep using Vista like it is some how supposed to trigger me.
Clown I said Zoro has repeatedly stomped people far stronger than Vista.
And yes ACTUALLY far stronger than Vista not your make belief fantasy where Oda came in your dream and...
And Luffy would die and give up his dream if it meant saving Zoro
What kinda bullshit logic is that?
And read the actual statement
In Thriller Bark he said if he can't even protect his captain and crew, he is not worth being WSS. WSS is a strength based title, what good is strength if it can't...
Lmao whether he is retarded or he gets fucked in the ass by sengoku..in the end he still has to protect celestial dragon..arrest pirates for world government and even watch like a little bitch while the guy he promised to protect is getting killed.
And by this dumb raggedy logic Whitebeard should have no conquerors Haki he served Xebec like a dog.
Garp is literally world governments dog and carrying their dirty missions for ages even seeing Ace die and Akainu stab Luffy and doing basically nothing.
Btw Garp literally has to carry out...
How is he serving Luffy like a dog? Being with Luffy is giving him strong opponents and free Uber ride across the world and making WSS journey easy.
It seems like a mutually beneficial deal.
You act like Luffy is making Zoro rub his feet or something. We have hardly ever seen Zoro directly...
Yeah @Elder Lee Hung is definitely stuck in the past and refuses to acknowledge reality.
Shit happens, life changes, we have to adapt with the change. You cant be born in 80s and act like life is still a same.
An Admiral is 2018 is literally a glorified commander at best and their feats are...
Lol there is nothing in the whole world that is harder than becoming WSS
Mihawk is literally strongest man in the world and negs any Yonko and rejected Yonko title he could have farted and gotten
GV Newgate might be pretty close to Prime Newgate and Ass fucks all three admirals at the same time so it is not even something I disagree with.
But main thing is why would I even answer some bullshit seriously
It is because Whitebeard fights with Gura and CoC just like Roger fights with...
@Elder Lee Hung
Let me show you what an actual W Looks like since I have to speed out basic shit for you at this point, I guess I don't completely blame you, Admiral's Resume legit is that Piss Poor.
An Opponent is fully focused on you
An Opponent lands his final move on you
You destroy that...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.