Speculations Why I think Coby might beat Boa Hancock

Remember this is just what i think ok. Heres the reason, luffy inspired coby to follow his dreams. Like luffy said even if he died trying to follow hos dreams atleast he tried. Thats exactly what Coby follows as an example.
We see Coby as a weakling all this time but things are different after the two years time skip.
i think Coby wouldve might get beat up by boa hancock but Coby will keep going up and fight either he won or lose fighting hancock Coby’s body and haki would get more stronger fighting her.

I don't care or mind Coby being stronger or beating Hancock but people must remember that he is just a random rear admiral in the eyes of Akainu
No way he is getting the mission of beating a warlord and be given thousand of soldiers under him
There is gonna be some vice admiral/s from the HQ leading this charge

I don't care or mind Coby being stronger or beating Hancock but people must remember that he is just a random rear admiral in the eyes of Akainu
No way he is getting the mission of beating a warlord and be given thousand of soldiers under him
What are you talking about do you read manga? He’s after hancock.

What are you talking about do you read manga? He’s after hancock.
He is just going there
He is not in charge
Momonga or another high ranking vice admiral will be the commander of those forces or some people think it's even Fujitora
Coby will be just one of the few thousands under that said commander whether it's an admiral or vice admiral
And the one who will have to fight Hancock will be the commander
Tho Coby might help him or beat Boa's sister and get promoted later

Please stop it. This is so stupid. Momonga is the strongest Vice Admiral and even he can't compete with Hancock, let alone Coby.
Its not all about strenght men, some climb their ranks because of their intelligence. I see momonga as one of those type of vice admirals since he was able to put a handcuff on marco. But lets go back to my topic tho, like reyleigh said the more stronger the oponent is the more your haki becomes stronger, i think garp also teached that to coby, and i think he is ready to fight her even though he looks like doubt his strenght but the way i see it is that coby still face his fears even tho he doubts his sttenght and he keeps doing that, Coby will never be defeated ok? If you dont get what im trying to say here, either he lose or win he will get stronger and he will fight till he die aslong as he never gives up being an admiral he will never lose and he will keep getting stronger and stronger.

He is just going there
He is not in charge
Momonga or another high ranking vice admiral will be the commander of those forces or some people think it's even Fujitora
Coby will be just one of the few thousands under that said commander whether it's an admiral or vice admiral
And the one who will have to fight Hancock will be the commander
Tho Coby might help him or beat Boa's sister and get promoted later
Hey who knows really, why you guys underestimating coby, this guy has his own crew now. My guy coby will never be beaten ok aslong as he doesnt give up to his dream of becoming admiral. Like i said either he lose or win he will put his best.