Attack on Titan - Chapter 138 : A Long Dream

If those spoilers true, then this series is goated
I agree with this very much, but maybe as a note: if the spoilers are true and the manga really ends with Eren's victory (no more reversal and surprise cringevengers assemble to defeat Eren at the last second in the final chapter 139), then this series is goated as the manga with the perfect ultimate ending. It will be even better than Code Geass' ending which is also super amazing.

It is a simple payoff for all his struggle from long way back.
When i see comments like retribution i rembember that with that way Jews should extreminate all germans because of holocaust , while in reality germans got easiER punishment and there were persecutions of rensposibles ,not everyone deseerve death(in AoT) ,by payoff you think Jews had right to make genocide of germans?(i think they had right to punish rensposible)as it happened in some instances,if we put AoT universe in reallity and make Eren jew would you support his end action against oppresors?knowing real people gone way worse than eren(fictional charqchter) ,sorry about bad english,i dont have much time to type and i shouldnt write some things here..

When i see comments like retribution i rembember that with that way Jews should extreminate all germans because of holocaust , while in reality germans got easiER punishment and there were persecutions of rensposibles ,not everyone deseerve death(in AoT) ,by payoff you think Jews had right to make genocide of germans?(i think they had right to punish rensposible)as it happened in some instances,if we put AoT universe in reallity and make Eren jew would you support his end action against oppresors?knowing real people gone way worse than eren(fictional charqchter) ,sorry about bad english,i dont have much time to type and i shouldnt write some things here..
Why are you equalizing Eren and the Jews exclusively? There are many oppressed people on the earth currently or in the past. The Palestinians, Rohingya, etc. Is Eren's suffering exact same suffering as the Jews? Is the Holocaust purely racism without reason or there were vengeance involved? Etc etc

Tl:dr, i support Eren's actions (oppressed people that gains enough power) towards everyone deliberately involved in making him and his important people suffer (world leaders oppressing Eldians, the military that obeys those higher-ups). I'm not equalizing what Eren is doing to the world as Jews "should" (?) to all (?) Germans, since there may be German citizens who dont even know or dont agree to past Germany Government' decision or whatever.

Its not the case with Eren. The World Government explicitly wants him and Eldians to be exterminated. Why should Eren not fulfill his own ambition to exterminate them back? those who decide to oppress him using their own weapons and armies? why shouldn't Eren make them suffer as well to protect his family? If what Eren does is a crime, Eren's enemies did the crime first. Eren only responds. Survival and self-defense.

Why are you equalizing Eren and the Jews exclusively? There are many oppressed people on the earth currently or in the past. The Palestinians, Rohingya, etc. Is Eren's suffering exact same suffering as the Jews? Is the Holocaust purely racism without reason or there were vengeance involved? Etc etc

Tl:dr, i support Eren's actions (oppressed people that gains enough power) towards everyone deliberately involved in making him and his important people suffer (world leaders oppressing Eldians, the military that obeys those higher-ups). I'm not equalizing what Eren is doing to the world as Jews "should" (?) to all (?) Germans, since there may be German citizens who dont even know or dont agree to past Germany Government' decision or whatever.

Its not the case with Eren. The World Government explicitly wants him and Eldians to be exterminated. Why should Eren not fulfill his own ambition to exterminate them back? those who decide to oppress him using their own weapons and armies? why shouldn't Eren make them suffer as well to protect his family? If what Eren does is a crime, Eren's enemies did the crime first. Eren only responds. Survival and self-defense.
i dont remember if it was reiner's mom or annie's "dad" but they said "this is the result of our oppression. this demon before us is our fault". for eren to lose makes absolutely no sense with the arc of the story

N

Noctis

In still astonished why many wants Eren to win this...
Because it makes the most sense, he's a literal god with the power of the founding town. Has control over all past shifters and god knows how many colossal titans, logically no one should be able to stop him. The only way eren can lose is asspull 'cause defeating him logically isn't an option and that's what we are seeing, Alliance getting a hell of a lot of plot armor to get to this point.

Gabi hugs her parents, Pieck meets her dad, Annie meets her dad.

One of the rumbling titans crawls and attacks Reiner

Armin transforms

Armin vs Eren, Eren punches Armin

Mikasa and Levi ride on Falco

Mikasa wraps the scarf

Levi helps Mikasa enter the titan's mouth

Eren looks at Mikasa, Mikasa decapitates Eren

Mikasa kisses Eren

Founder Ymir spectates the scene

Gabi hugs her parents, Pieck meets her dad, Annie meets her dad.

One of the rumbling titans crawls and attacks Reiner

Armin transforms

Armin vs Eren, Eren punches Armin

Mikasa and Levi ride on Falco

Mikasa wraps the scarf

Levi helps Mikasa enter the titan's mouth

Eren looks at Mikasa, Mikasa decapitates Eren

Mikasa kisses Eren

Founder Ymir spectates the scene
I knew mikasa would do this :seriously:

UPDATED SPOILERS
Gabi hugs her parents, Pieck and Annie see their fathers
Reiner falls to the ground again, CT Armin walks towards Reiner
An explosion occurs behind Armin, it's a long-haired CT Eren
Two of them fight, Eren BTFO'ing Armin
Then, a massive amount of EM memories
Mikasa and Levi rides Falco
Mikasa wraps the scarf around her, two of them land above Eren
Levi helps crush the CT's teeth for Mikasa to enter
Eren looks at Mikasa, Miaksa beheads him
Mikasa kisses the lips of the decapitated head
Founder Ymir is spectating beside of them.

UPDATED SPOILERS
Gabi hugs her parents, Pieck and Annie see their fathers

Reiner falls to the ground again, CT Armin walks towards Reiner

An explosion occurs behind Armin, it's a long-haired CT Eren

Two of them fight, Eren BTFO'ing Armin

Then, a massive amount of EM memories

Mikasa and Levi rides Falco

Mikasa wraps the scarf around her, two of them land above Eren

Levi helps crush the CT's teeth for Mikasa to enter

Eren looks at Mikasa, Miaksa beheads him

Mikasa kisses the lips of the decapitated head

Founder Ymir is spectating beside of them.
NOT FAKE ?