General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

Why are you retelling it to me, I've witnessed it :cantseeme:
Yeah, you right. Myy bad lol, I tend to get a little defensive sometimes :pepehands:
Nah man, been busy with life lol. Thats very cool lol.

Tbh, im sticking around till your MF game but i didnt check if there were any coming ones.

FYI, Mel might not be able to host.
My man, you're gonna have to stay for longer than that. All-Stars(Worstgen Mafia Players) is coming up soon and like hell I'ma let you miss it.

Coaches & Rules -

Hello everybody! I would like to announce @novaselinenever and @Zem as new coaches for the section! Zem will strictly be a coach for Town of Salem, while Nova will be able to coach in any game type, from Light game to SRM. Big congrats to them!

Important information to know -
  1. As I'm sure many of y'all have noticed, ToS has its own subsection now for which all ToS games are to be hosted in. Included in that section are role guides to assist the players. ToS will still follow the overall Mafia Calendar.
  2. There can be no more than 5 ToS games per season.
  3. Users can host a maximum of 3 games in a season whether it be solo or co-hosting.
  4. If you are up next to host in the season and your game is not ready then it will be immediately dropped to the bottom of the calendar and the next man up will go instead. Please be a responsible host and have your setups finished when it's your turn to go.
  5. Angle-shooting is strictly forbidden. Doing it will subject you to a mod-kill, a warning point, and a potential temporary ban in the section.
What'd you do to bribe Nova to join?

I have had players accuse me for angle shooting and I still don't know what that is and I have never gotten modkilled for angle shooting. I will assume the players accusing me for angle shooting don't even know what that means.

D

Dragomir

What'd you do to bribe Nova to join?
They are paying me ice cream and cookies. So I hope he got a better offer :kriwhat:
He will get a new pair of J's :feelsokeman:
what is that again?
I have had players accuse me for angle shooting and I still don't know what that is and I have never gotten modkilled for angle shooting. I will assume the players accusing me for angle shooting don't even know what that means.
Angle-shooting is using unfair, underhanded tactics to suspect another player or to have an advantage in the game. For example, using their online status to say they're scum like you're engaged in a conversation so you must be in a mafia chat. Another would be to bait newbies into copy-pasting their roles or sharing info they're not supposed to. If you happen to be in the wrong place wrong time and see something that you weren't supposed to then don't hesitate to report it to the host and it will be taken care of.

Oh I understand now. I sometimes see players posting elsewhere on the forum thread and they would ignore the game thread which is called ellitell. I guess that's what the players meant when they would mention angleshooting.

Angle-shooting is using unfair, underhanded tactics to suspect another player or to have an advantage in the game. For example, using their online status to say they're scum like you're engaged in a conversation so you must be in a mafia chat. Another would be to bait newbies into copy-pasting their roles or sharing info they're not supposed to. If you happen to be in the wrong place wrong time and see something that you weren't supposed to then don't hesitate to report it to the host and it will be taken care of.
What type of Js? 1 Retro ? 5? 6s?

Can you get him to join our Garou game, too :neesama:?