Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course if you enjoy not taking anything I said in which he got clearly overpowered and injured blocking the attack for a moment because it's 2 Yonko. He blocked it for a moment, then got overpowered, it's clear that he was able to get up at a point later in the chapter and launch an attack at Prometheus

I like the fact you failed to mention that part of my statement in your response, it's reasons like this people like you who choose to hate Zoro often have no credibility, it's not because you hate zoro as much as you make stuff up and either twist peoples words or intentionally leave stuff out
Woa woa I'm not denying the feat, I'm telling people to not get ultra excited that fast since it very probably isn't a physical attack but rather elemental attacks which are weaker. Still a great feat tho.

This isn't talkOP spoiler. talkOP translate korean text and korean text have this spoiler. Just Redon translated some different.
Again, my statement was TDA posted this on this thread earlier, and i literally quoted that word for word from what he wrote on this thread... somewhere in the 80 page range, other people have quoted that as well. so I posted it on the summary and images page.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He technically is an ancient bird tho, no?

A hype bird for Woro.
Yeah, I was bitching about your poor spelling.

I think we all remember the "Big Mom attacks Luffy with a named attack but Zoro intervenes" in 1003 when he just carries Luffy on his back while all the Zoro fans were "hE bLoCkEd A yOnKo AtTaCk". Let's wait
Sure, but these spoilers explicitly say that Zoro blocked the attack:
- Zoro stops the attack for a moment
That said, more information would be appreciated, but the only details left for interpretation:
  • How long Zoro could block the attack
  • How much damage Zoro took from the attack

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I really hope something happens with this Orochi plotline. Like what would be the point of bringing him back after all this time of him supposedly being dead, if he's just going to get defeated the very next chapter.
Momo probably unlocks some inner power from coming face to face with Orochi before he’s defeated. Only valid reason to keep Orochi around.

Woa woa I'm not denying the feat, I'm telling people to not get ultra excited that fast since it very probably isn't a physical attack but rather elemental attacks which are weaker. Still a great feat tho.
Dude you literally just denied it in your last quote to me. If you want to wait until images come out state that, telling everyone they should wait... nah... if Im wrong in my assessment, I do not mind admitting im wrong, been wrong many times on spoilers and dont mind admitting to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.