Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 145 Spoilers Discussion Thread

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Most of the Chapter is Basically Tengen answering questions and explaining things etc
- Tengen Offers to answer everything, only if they stay.
- So then Choso and Yuki decides to stay.
- Fake Geto real name ??
- More explanation about the Prison Realm, it needs one of the two items to be unlocked.
- Yuta and Miguel Tried to look for one of the items but they were not able to find it, and the other items were destroyed by Gojo last year.

Last edited:
Finally we can stop calling this guy "Getwo" and Brain-kun. Apparently there are other spoilers that mention the Inverted Spear of Heaven (that busted ass curse tool that almost killed Gojo) and a curse user with an Angel technique (from the spoiler, it's similar to nen exorcism). Neither of these are confirmed though, so take those with a grain of salt.

I happy to be getting more information though. This series doesn't do this a lot, where it slows down for a chapter to answer questions. When we heard about the Culling Game, I thought we were just gonna jump straight into it, but I'm glad we're actually make a plan and gathering intel.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
- Most of the Chapter is Basically Tengen answering questions and explaining things etc
- Tengen Offers to answer everything, only if they stay.
- So then Choso and Yuki decides to stay.
- Fake Geto real name ??

Tengen is the one who created the Prison Realm???

It can be opened with 2 keys. Both are broken/lost.

Yuta's mission was to find that key with Miguel.

They didn't find it.

1st key was broken by Gojo last year.

One of the players has CT related to Angel.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Tengen starts talking about Toji Zenin's Intervention.
- Then, there was someone who has The Cursed Manipulation Technique." (Referring to Geto.)
- Tengen says "Fake Geto" real name without any second thoughts: "Kenjaku" and everyone is surprised and shocked by hearing it.

WWWWWWW :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

- Tengen starts talking about Toji Zenin's Intervention.
- Then, there was someone who has The Cursed Manipulation Technique." (Referring to Geto.)
- Tengen says "Fake Geto" real name without any second thoughts: "Kenjaku" and everyone is surprised and shocked by hearing it.

TOJI INTENSIFIES :steef:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 145 Title: "The Rear side."
- A New Player Has Arrived to the Culling Game, Kurusu Hana!
- Tengen: I am Immortal, but I can still get old. In 500 years from now, you are also going to look like this.
- Yuji : No kidding.....
- Yuki : Kenjaku?
- Tengen : He is the sorcerer who possessed Kamo Noritoshi.
- Tengen : But right now he is in Geto's body.