Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not for sure though, CoC has been mistaken before, seems a bit odd Zoro knows about Luffy's CoC but not his own.
The title and the focus of the chapter is CoC and Kaido mentions CoC in regards to Zoro just by chance instead of random stuff like "Why there are 3 heads?" or "Is that an illusion?"

Yeah. No.

Zoro has CoC. Not debatable.

What's debatable is if and how was involved with Asura, or if Zoro just awakened CoC at that moment and that's it.

For anyone who have any standards
Luffy literally went from dead weight sack of shit carried by LeZoro James to Jesus Christ in a matter of minutes.

He is more Mary Stu than Goku lol..lost complete relatablity

After this chapter..Luffy is officially one of the most pathetic characters in all of anime
So that is because Luffy outshined your favourite character? What a Petty

Also fuck face is laughing after Zoro literally saved his life from strongest attack in the series..what a shitty manga.
And this manga is shit when the MC shine to the glory and overshadow your Zoro?
Yeah yeah, keep crying. This is Luffy's story after all not some first mate

I

Indigo

The title and the focus of the chapter is CoC and Kaido mentions CoC in regards to Zoro just by chance instead of random stuff like "Why there are 3 heads?" or "Is that an illusion?"

Yeah. No.

Zoro has CoC. Not debatable.

What's debatable is if and how was involved with Asura, or if Zoro just awakened CoC at that moment and that's it.
Yeah, perfect argument here for me.

All the people trying to deny CoC for Zoro is so bad.

I

Indigo

OK ... the question have to be asked

- Zoro didn't used lighting effect CoC
- Zoro didn't used KO wave of CoC

then

how Kaido understood he is a CoC user?
Kaido has probably seen another user of CoC that has a similar technique like Zoro, maybe Shanks can make an arm using CoC or something, that's why he recognized. It's the embodiment of the user's will, that's what Zoro does, i guess there's other ways in wich to use CoC.

Isn't that a good thing? Luffy gets two applications of the CoC and Zoro gets a different one, sounds perfect to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.