Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

ranslation from Mip
Luffy : I already understand....
Hyo : It’s only in times of distress that power blooms !!!
Luffy : I understood when you hit me with your kanabō !!
Luffy : You clad it with the color of conquerors, don’t you !?
Kaido : Wororororo
Kaido : Only a handful of strong people can do it !!!

Kaido : You’ve outlived your time !! ( not sure what Kaido means exactly, but the word means “a person that escaped death” so I assume he’s saying Luffy should already be dead):steef::steef::steef:

Battle of COC in 1011, I expect some mention of KAIDO about SHANKS.
I need to know what happened 2 years ago.

Kaido calls the "handful" of people strong, and he calls himself the WSM, the strongest in the world.:cheers:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
so the question is how many strength does zoeo have prior to him using Ashura?

Also, i just notice it, some haters have been saying "zoro was wasted lying on the ground after he blocked hakai", if we go by their saying, it is accurate to say zoro had 10% strength left prior to him using Ashura. So by their logic, 10% of zoro strength is enough to leave a permanent scar on Kaido

Lmao, they got backfired, they just hyped zoro more than we did

:suresure:
Wdym bro?

They saying 10 percent.

I'm saying this is 5 percent Zoro with every bone in his body broken.

:myman:

I'm gonna go far beyond them.

I'm sure Aokiji and Akainu used Haki for 10 days, since it would make no sense to spam their elements at each other without doing harm. And in the end it was said that Akainu had mercy and didn't kill Aokiji. Implying he could, which means he had still Haki left after 10 days
It's quite annoying that G4 lasts for 10 minutes if others don't run out that quickly. Oda really needs to explain how the pool of haki works. At this point he is better off just using G2 and 3.

To be honest. If Zoro fights King while injured, I will feel bad for Sanji fans
Zoro is already factually refilling his stamina and health, it will allegedly take a few minutes before he can come up with a new powerful attack.

Even if he encountered King immediately I mean he could just go defensive mode waiting for the propitious moment to annihilate.

The Zoro stuff is unclear for me. He has CoC for sure. No issues there. Did he use it with to strengthen Asura's attack or is Asura itself CoC? Not clear.
I think Kaido and Law identified his CoC through Asura but the attack wasn't a CoC imbued one as no black lightning out of the blades. Also, Zoro didn't even know he had CoC so I extremely doubt he can use Adv CoC right now.

Based Luffy is enough now to beat Zolo

all out Luffy would low diff him

I feel bad for Zolo fans, after all the fuss of Zolo being top tier and stronger than Luffy, it all crashed right before their eyes before it even started
it's over let it go

Base Luffy make quick work with Zolo now

there's galaxies between their power lvl now
Kaido is gonna be fine, he still has a lot more to show

this chapter was only bad for Zolo who after going all out did nothing after all the hype
the explanation probably is Luffy using Ryou combined with CoC

Luffy was the one attacking Kaido repeatedly throughout the fight to figure him out, so this was expected

it still shit writing but not even close to Zolo being able to block Hakai lvl of asspull
EoS Zolo lose mid diff to Kaido

most of Zolo hype was fake and an elaborate troll from Oda

the BM panel of her getting scared of Zolo attack is funny now , no way that wasn't a troll from Oda

Zolo back to being a high tier with Enma
remember that Kaido despite being a tank he usually scream like a bitch after any attack hurt him

in many cases he fall to the ground in pain, even the scabbards attack made him fall

Zolo attack did none of that , Kaido moved on immediately after the attack like nothing happened
Haki was a mistake

that's the conclusion we should get from the chapter

not just because it's handled poorly, but also because it's boring

CoC power is so generic and bland it hurts
feel bad for Kaido

he was right there will never be a samurai like Oden

Zolo is like a duet Oden and even that is an overstatement

Kaido didn't give a fuck about Zolo
can't wait for Zolo to get his second magic sword nidai kitetsu

the memes are gonna be glorious

Zolo development have been garbage lol
Zoro hype and his Wano feats really hurt you maybe you should have told us to chill we would understand:catsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.