Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't make any fucking sence, Kaido says it himself, only the strongest can use it, understanding the attack is one thing to reproduce it is another thing, Once again it has nothing to do with being the protagonist or not I'm talking to you about the way it's brought, it's disappointing I expected more
u expected zoro moment to be last moment of chapter nothing more

To be honest it makes sense if Kidd is meant to do a lot more going forward.

It makes a lot more sense now that Zoro got so much focus up to this point, if this team fight was meant for him to showcase everything he has and give it his all.

If the others will have a lot more to do going forward, then it would not be fair towards Zoro to be given comparable highlights in chapters where he's meant to shine more.
Ah this is actually a solid point. He’s supposed to be luffy’s rival so hopefully this puts him in the edge. It’s just so hard to believe it will simply due to how underwhelming Kidd has been this entire arc. Law is already a luffy fanboy he needs actually competition!

Luffy is using Primbeard and Roger techniques now. He is in a different class to scrubs like the admirals who need distractions to beat top commanders.
Luffy is using Advanced CoC.
CoC=commonplace in the new world according to Chinjao.
Same Chinjao said Admirals=Yonko.
Every single Admiral will use advanced CoC, just like every Yonko will, as well as Mihawk and Dragon too.

Yeah but you can agree that Oda did a poor job to showcase a difference between normal hits and ad COA hits/internal destruction, and we never had Luffy punching thing fro distance like the tree or the feeling that Luffy completly mastered the thing
Yeah that's fair enough and the anime surely could do better but if the concept of Roger's clash and Emperors feats was going to tie to CoC I am glad it was presented now since it would just make the Shanks hakiman memes overload if Kaido didn't use it in this raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.