Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
1. Zoro was already injured blocking two yonko attacks

2. Zoros first use of coc he got immediately praised by kaido

3. In his damaged state confirmed to be very bad by law was able to permanently scar kaido a feat only belonging to oden

4. Zoro with in himself still feels terrible about this which further alludes to him doing more damage to kaido
Yeah....but it was THE MOMENT UNLEASHING ASHURA OMG LAST ATTACK RESORT.
Felt less impressive than the Tatsumaki or the Flying Dragon tech or whatever panels, actually.
Anyway, if people are happy with it, good for y'all.

Not at all. Without Haki, non Devil Fruit fighters would stand no chance in the One Piece World, and people with broken abilities would be unbeatable.
haki is perfect in theory.

In practice maybe people prefer a hxh stlye exposition dump.
I dont lol. I really like what oda did, tease the visual first... make people guess, and later confirm it after a while.

show,dont tell.

This is Luffy before he get up:

And this is Zoro at the end:

Now, We saw how fast Zoro can recover, in all arcs - (he is equal to Luffy in that).
We know as a fact that Zoro has more to show, and will have hacky bloom (Oda didnt put the coc stuff there for nothing).
We know that 1 attack that shocked big mom and Kaido didnt land, and is the same that ryuma used to chop a dragon.
We know that Onigashima is moving to the flower capital but still hasnt reach there.
We know that for a while Luffy will fight 1 vs 1 yet more player will come to Kaido such as Momusuke maybe Yamato and yes when we reach the flower capital Zoro will be there.
So I ll comment at the end of the arc, you can clown now, but If I am right I ll clown you so much after :)

@MonsterDuo Judging by your name, you're totally fine with both Luffy and Zoro wank in the same chapter, right?
indeed this chapter is hype i just wished for a longer tag team of zoro and luffy. Still hoping that we will get a 2v2 one day but seems very not verly likely by how the story currently progresses
Gotta admit when i heard big mom was on wano i had hopes for zoro x luffy vs big mom x kaidou hahahahah even though they would have been destroyed by the yonkos

-Zoro gave a scar to Hybrid Kaido, only man to ever do so.

-Zoro's wound looks bigger than the one Oden gave Kaido and Oda had it easy because DRAGON KAIDO has a bigger body

-Zoro's attack was definitely FAR MORE powerful than the Togen Totsuka used by Ashura Douji+Suulong Inu+Denjiro+Kinemon, meaning Zoro neg diffs all of them individually and Suulong Inu is at least YC3, Zoro is above ANY COMMANDER confirmed Marco included.

Even when Oda wanks Luffy to no end we can still scale Zoro to above all of the other characters :giogio:

Stfu Zoro haters

....:seriously:

His stupid haki makes sense. And stop trying to make zoro the protagonist, he isnt. And yet he Will still do a Lot more this Arc.

So calm your pants.
He doesn't make any fucking sence, Kaido says it himself, only the strongest can use it, understanding the attack is one thing to reproduce it is another thing, Once again it has nothing to do with being the protagonist or not I'm talking to you about the way it's brought, it's disappointing I expected more

Status
Not open for further replies.