Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicolas Dupont-Aignan : Debout la France

• Fabien Roussel : Parti Communiste Français

• Xavier Bertrand : Droite

• Total voters
I'm not into politics and have no idea what's going on but this is why democracy is absolute trash.

Rather than ask who is the most qualified for the job, we elect people based on charisma, confidence, clothing style, hair style and anything but what's important for the job at hand and we wonder why they always turn out corrupt, make piss poor decisions and end up making things worse.

I'm not into politics and have no idea what's going on but this is why democracy is absolute trash.

Rather than ask who is the most qualified for the job, we elect people based on charisma, confidence, clothing style, hair style and anything but what's important for the job at hand and we wonder why they always turn out corrupt, make piss poor decisions and end up making things worse.
Absolutely, you understood my question right !!!!

🎅:'(:'(

Indeed, imo you should not look at who is the most charismatic but who has the best ideas (and at this point your personal vision on how the society should be enter in the equation) and more than that if he/she actually keeps his/her words.

Indeed, imo you should not look at who is the most charismatic but who has the best ideas (and at this point your personal vision on how the society should be enter in the equation) and more than that if he/she actually keeps his/her words.
I'm asking who is the most Charismatic because usually he ends up winning.

( Not what I want hey )

:'(

Macron, Hidalgo, Pecresse, Jadot, Lepen, MĂ©lenchon.

These ones are the worst.... Especially Macron, Hidalgo and Pecresse I think
I fear the Lepen cause of his nationalism and cause she is alt right and that will damage Europe, I don't know her ideas in detail but I think a Frexit shouldn't be so far from her and that would be the end of Europe.and then good luck to every single euro state to go negotiate with the USA, China, Russia and so on.

About Macron he damged the middle/poor classes and so the yellow jackets protests.

Then I have to say I don't know the other ones but I hope they are better (anyway these are my ideas from my point of view of course, also I'm not well inforned at all in french politics, but aside from that I would like to see french people talk about their politics, hopes and believes for this elections).

I fear the Lepen cause of his nationalism and cause she is alt right and that will damage Europe, I don't know her ideas in detail but I think a Frexit shouldn't be so far from her and that would be the end of Europe.and then good luck to every single euro state to go negotiate with the USA, China, Russia and so on.

About Macron he damged the middle/poor classes and so the yellow jackets protests.

Then I have to say I don't know the other ones but I hope they are better (anyway these are my ideas from my point of view of course, also I'm not well inforned at all in french politics, but aside from that I would like to see french people talk about their politics, hopes and believes for this elections).
Hidalgo failed her role as Paris Mayor but people of the Provinces don't know her so she can get away with it.

Absolutely, you understood my question right !!!!

🎅:'(:'(
In any job a person is chosen because of their qualifications and what they bring to the table in regards to the job at hand. When it comes to who will have the most sway over a country for the next 4 or however many years we leave it to people to decide who they personally like, they can pick someone for any reason.

That's why I don't think elections are genuine, I believe they're rigged and all the parties are controlled, they only present the illusion of choice by bringing you different people, knowing no matter who you choose the results will be the same.

No different than showing you two cards to choose from but they're both nr.4 clover.