Future Events Charlotte Lin Lin - The Final Straw Hat Pirate: Oda’s Ambition Is Now Complete

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
For years we have wondered what the purpose of Oda continuing to include Big Mom in the story was in spite of her apparent lack in popularity or appeal. Oda refused to make her a main villain in Whole Cake Island, and even now in Wano Big Mom is a sideshow to Kaido.

For all of the conflict and antagonism that Luffy and Big Mom have shared, the two characters have never attempted to fight each other seriously, and even in Wano Luffy doesn’t seem interested in hurting her, only Kaido. There must be a deeper reason as to why Oda draws Luffy and Big Mom showing no interest in hurting each other in spite of the apparent conflict between them.

People thought Carrot would be a Straw Hat because she has sailed with the Straw Hats for a long time, and has been a major recurring character for three arcs now. Then people thought Yamato would be a Straw Hat because she claims she will sail the seas with Luffy. Both of these two seem like obvious Straw Hat candidates, but we all know how desperate Oda is to surprise his audience and not write a predictable story.

Carrot or Yamato joining the Straw Hat crew is so obvious that Oda would never do it. Oda will have the final Straw Hat of the crew be so unpredictable, that no one in his audience would ever see it coming. Fortunately for us, I live in Oda’s head rent free, and it has become apparent to me that Oda continuously shoving Big Mom into the story is for the express purpose of making her a Straw Hat Pirate. Herein, I will explain a few reasons why Big Mom will inevitably become a Nakama.

1. It is unpredictable

-No one aside from me saw this coming.

2. Your expectations are now subverted

-You expected Big Mom to be a villain? Plot twist-Big Mom is the Nico Robin of the timeskip-a strong, badass, former villain sidekick female who may seem too strong to be a member of the crew at first, until after Luffy powers up strong enough to defeat Kaido. Kaido will betray Big Mom, resulting in Luffy defending her and she will come to idolize him as the Pirate Christ.

3. Oda will not kill women

-Oda is so much of a not-sexist, that he would never have Luffy hurt or kill women on-panel. No one will defeat Big Mom this arc because she is meant to become a Straw Hat.

4. Big Mom is already friends with many Straw Hats and good guys

-What do Luffy and Big Mom have in common? Both serve as artificial reasons to keep Otama in the manga. Big Mom is also friends with Chopper in her Olin form, she loves Brooke, Nami is friends with her Homies, Sanji bakes food that she loves, she had sexual intercourse with Franky, Big Mom wants to ally with Robin for her Poneglyph knowledge, etc...Big Mom fits right into the crew.

5. She would serve as the appropriate rival for Jinbe

-Many people thought Jinbe’s roll as a Straw Hat seemed unfitting at first, why? Well, the primary reason was because Jinbe’s initial inclusion in the crew threatened the “Monster Trio” power dynamic. I mean, how am I supposed to enjoy the rabid, foaming mouthed Zoro vs Sanji conflict if Jinbe is arguably in the same realm of power as them? Jinbe needs a rival in the crew that he can make aggressive comments towards, attack enemies in unison with in juvenile attempts to feign superiority, and to throw years of character development out of the window when that crew mate finds themself alone and isolated as Zoro did with Sanji. This is how Jinbe will solidify himself as being “the greatest fictional character of all time” as dubbed by the internet.

Enter Big Mom, the perfect rival for Jinbe. In a completely legitimate survey conducted by Shonen Jump, they found that the Zoro vs Sanji rivalry accounted for 99.9% of One Piece’s overall sales revenue. Thus, if they create another similar rivalry, One Piece sales will increase to another 99th power. Enter Big Mom vs Jinbe: the Shonen executive’s answer to One Piece outselling Kimetsu no Yaiba in 2022.

6. You didn’t see this shit coming

And finally, the ultimate reason why Big Mom will become a Straw Hat: because you didn’t expect it. This is why Oda writes One Piece: to surprise people. And you surely won’t see this shit coming.

Tune in next week for part 2 of this thread: the subtle shipping of Big Mom and Monster Chopper.

@Topi Jerami @Charlotte Sky @MonsterZoro @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Van @Bogard @Pantheos @ShishioIsBack @Vice Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 @Sentinel @Veku @ZenZu @Calypso @Camie @Admiral Mou Bu @GreenEggsAHam @Zoro D Goat @Den_Den_Mushi @Beerbottle @dizzy2341 @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
For years we have wondered what the purpose of Oda continuing to include Big Mom in the story was in spite of her apparent lack in popularity or appeal. Oda refused to make her a main villain in Whole Cake Island, and even now in Wano Big Mom is a sideshow to Kaido.

For all of the conflict and antagonism that Luffy and Big Mom have shared, the two characters have never attempted to fight each other seriously, and even in Wano Luffy doesn’t seem interested in hurting her, only Kaido. There must be a deeper reason as to why Oda draws Luffy and Big Mom showing no interest in hurting each other in spite of the apparent conflict between them.

People thought Carrot would be a Straw Hat because she has sailed with the Straw Hats for a long time, and has been a major recurring character for three arcs now. Then people thought Yamato would be a Straw Hat because she claims she will sail the seas with Luffy. Both of these two seem like obvious Straw Hat candidates, but we all know how desperate Oda is to surprise his audience and not write a predictable story.

Carrot or Yamato joining the Straw Hat crew is so obvious that Oda would never do it. Oda will have the final Straw Hat of the crew be so unpredictable, that no one in his audience would ever see it coming. Fortunately for us, I live in Oda’s head rent free, and it has become apparent to me that Oda continuously shoving Big Mom into the story is for the express purpose of making her a Straw Hat Pirate. Herein, I will explain a few reasons why Big Mom will inevitably become a Nakama.

1. It is unpredictable

-You expected Big Mom to be a villain? Plot twist-Big Mom is the Nico Robin of the timeskip-a strong, badass, former villain sidekick female who may seem too strong to be a member of the crew at first, until after Luffy powers up strong enough to defeat Kaido. Kaido will betray Big Mom, resulting in Luffy defending her and she will come to idolize him as the Pirate Christ.

-Oda is so much of a not-sexist, that he would never have Luffy hurt or kill women on-panel. No one will defeat Big Mom this arc because she is meant to become a Straw Hat.

-What do Luffy and Big Mom have in common? Both serve as artificial reasons to keep Otama in the manga. Big Mom is also friends with Chopper in her Olin form, she loves Brooke, Nami is friends with her Homies, Sanji bakes food that she loves, she had sexual intercourse with Franky, Big Mom wants to ally with Robin for her Poneglyph knowledge, etc...Big Mom fits right into the crew.

-Many people thought Jinbe’s roll as a Straw Hat seemed unfitting at first, why? Well, the primary reason was because Jinbe’s initial inclusion in the crew threatened the “Monster Trio” power dynamic. I mean, how am I supposed to enjoy the rabid, foaming mouthed Zoro vs Sanji conflict if Jinbe is arguably in the same realm of power as them? Jinbe needs a rival in the crew that he can make aggressive comments towards, attack enemies in unison with in juvenile attempts to feign superiority, and to throw years of character development out of the window when that crew mate finds themself alone and isolated as Zoro did with Sanji. This is how Jinbe will solidify himself as being “the greatest fictional character of all time” as dubbed by the internet.

Enter Big Mom, the perfect rival for Jinbe. In a completely legitimate survey conducted by Shonen Jump, they found that the Zoro vs Sanji rivalry accounted for 99.9% of One Piece’s overall sales revenue. Thus, if they create another similar rivalry, One Piece sales will increase to another 99th power. Enter Big Mom vs Jinbe: the Shonen executive’s answer to One Piece outselling Kimetsu no Yaiba in 2022.

And finally, the ultimate reason why Big Mom will become a Straw Hat: because you didn’t expect it. This is why Oda writes One Piece: to surprise people. And you surely won’t see this shit coming.

Tune in next week for part 2 of this thread: the subtle shipping of Big Mom and Monster Chopper.

@Topi Jerami @Charlotte Sky @MonsterZoro @TheAncientCenturion @Light D Lamperouge @HA001 @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Van @Bogard @Pantheos @ShishioIsBack @Vice Admiral Lee Hung @playa4321 @Sentinel @Veku @ZenZu @Calypso @Camie @Admiral Mou Bu @GreenEggsAHam @Zoro D Goat @Den_Den_Mushi @Beerbottle @dizzy2341 @Jiihad @Mr. Anderson
i can't unsee this lol its now like burned in my mind lol

Oh god I hope not. Big Mom sabotages every organization she's apart of, so much so I'm confident she's the reason the Rox Pirates lost against Roger & Garp. If she joins the Straw Hats they're never finding the One Piece.
Plot twist : Roger and Big Mom have been in good terms after that and Roger simply sneaked in and stole the poneglyph to avoid a frontal battle where she could hurt her. Big Mom also knew about Roger son thanks to her spy system but never tried to take revenge on Roger and his family.

Oh god I hope not. Big Mom sabotages every organization she's apart of, so much so I'm confident she's the reason the Rox Pirates lost against Roger & Garp. If she joins the Straw Hats they're never finding the One Piece.
Oh god I hope this is happening.

"Big Mom" Charlotte Linlin
Patterns of next nakama:
1. Lost someone dear in the past: Mother Caramel
2. Has dream: this is where her character development is.
Pre Straw Hats Linlin's dream: collecting every races in opressive way.
After joining Luffy, post SHP Linlin's dream: befriending every races.

And Linlin4Nakama is totally a better story than Yamao4Nakama.

Linlin:
1. Has cool epithet "Big Mom", just like everyone else in the crew.
2. Luffy remembers her name
3. Better family role in the crew: The Big Mom.
4. Unique design
5. Memorable cannibalism backstory
6. Can fly high with her cloud like Goku

Yamao:
1. Doesn't have any epithet
2. Luffy never remembers her name
3. Worse family role in the crew: Mentally handicapped daughter.
4. Nami clone
5. Shitty backstory of her jerking off to Lolden's journal
6. Also high but with her delusional cosplaying

1. It is unpredictable

That would actually be kinda intriguing lmao ngl, as trash as Linlin is rn