Character Discussion Roger loved his sword

Was Roger the biggest sword freak of OP

• Total voters
vista the 1b man could only stall mihawk and mihawk wasn t even looking :steef:

glad we gonna see 2 black blades zoro with asura and adv coc against mihawk :steef:
Can you not read my friend. The vivre card said equal or superior. Nothing about mihawk holding back

Imagine Roger asking Vista to postpone a fight. But then again we already know what Roger does to top tier swordsman.

:finally:No postponing needed

Can you not read my friend. The vivre card said equal or superior. Nothing about mihak holding back

Imagine Roger asking Vista to postpone a fight. But then again we already know what Roger does to top tier swordsman.

roger was trying mihawk wasn t :suresure:
not even a yonko can kill mihawk s boredom
zoro with hyriu kaen sents oden flying like a bug if he tries to block it ofc
if not he dies
apparently the most durable creature had to dodge it :milaugh:

Can you not read my friend. The vivre card said equal or superior. Nothing about mihawk holding back

1) Mihawk is the world's strongest swordsman. That title is pretty much indisputable.
2) the vivre card said that vista equal in swordsman with mihawk "in that fight". that can be true too, because clearly mihawk wasn't fighting seriously. i wont even call it a fight because they basically just traded a few blows in total. so you can even argue that vista demonstrated better swordsmanship in that moment, given that mihawk wasnt trying his hardest.

1) Mihawk is the world's strongest swordsman. That title is pretty much indisputable.
2) the vivre card said that vista equal in swordsman with mihawk "in that fight". that can be true too, because clearly mihawk wasn't fighting seriously. so you can even argue that vista demonstrated better swordsmanship in that fight, given that mihawk wasnt trying his hardest.

"MIhawk wasnt fighting seriously at all"

Prove it. Because the man himself says he doesn't hold back. Post some evidence in the manga he wasn't fighting vista seriously.

"MIhawk wasnt fighting seriously at all"

Prove it. Because the man himself says he doesn't hold back. Post some evidence in the manga he wasn't fighting vista seriously.
now you are just over analyzing a panel, just to prove your point.
after you realized that vista was never equal to mihawk, but only equal swordsmanship "in that fight".... LOL
so is akainu a dog because they called him red dog? LOL
apply logic, don't take every word as it is. that is elementary school tier manga reading dude.

yeah his blade knows no restrain, but you haven't seen him use one named attack... so your conclusion is.....