Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
We all know Oda likes to recycle plot.

Wano is by all accounts Thriller Bark of New World even to the "Nothing happened 2.0"

Judging by how quickly F6 are falling i suspect by the time they all fall Luffy should arrive or already fight Kaido

Rest of SH will quickly wrap F6 and Calamities and join Luffy on rooftop

Oars 2.0 will ensue.

I dont see SH's fighting beast pirates Fodder or BM pirates at all. Fighting 2 Yonko armies in way too much even for Oda

So yea, my bet is on Oars 2.0

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Straw Hats will be tired as well wheres Kaido has Regen

Plus Oda himself said Kaido wont fall by conventional means
That doesn't mean they won't prove enough and about the conventional means I think it's up to a broader interpretation. Non conventional can very well refer to an act like a decapitation and not necessarily a team group effort which is still partially coming into place eventually. Depends if fall is annexed to his death as well for instance and even then the other point stands. It's simple a broad matter dictated by the author I would suggest. I'm not that massively worried complexively.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
That doesn't mean they won't prove enough and about the conventional means I think it's up to a broader interpretation. Non conventional can very well refer to an act like a decapitation and not necessarily a team group effort which is still partially coming into place eventually. Depends if fall is annexed to his death as well for instance and even then the other point stands. It's simple a broad matter dictated by the author I would suggest. I'm not that massively worried complexively.
Well Oda said that Kaido falling due to punches and slashes be boring. Bcs of that i dont see Kaido being an enemy he will go down Doffy style.

If the SHs have to deal with a Yonkou Oars style, then i prefer it to be Big Mom, since most of them have history with her, making the fight more emotinally-invested for all of them. Kaidou hasn't interacted with anyone from the SHs aside from Luffy and Zoro I think.
Eh doubt. Big Mom needs to fall in Elbaf

Lmfao no.
The rest of the crew can't even handle a boro breath. They'd be a liability
In TB neither of weak trio could take punch from Oars yet they prevailed in the end

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Well Oda said that Kaido falling due to punches and slashes be boring. Bcs of that i dont see Kaido being an enemy he will go down Doffy style.

Eh doubt. Big Mom needs to fall in Elbaf

In TB neither of weak trio could take punch from Oars yet they prevailed in the end
That's the weak trio
Everyone from sanji down would have died to a boro breath
This is a yonko not an equivalent of a number.

HA001

β€Ž
Point is - bellow Sanji people in OP survived same dangerous situations

Usopp being roasted by lightning and Robin being Frozen

Boro breath so far has been underwhelming and it is debatable would Kaido even use Dragon form
He doesn't need to use dragon form he did a beam blast in hybrid against luffy
Most of them can't hurt him and would just serve as a hindrance for luffy and zoro who'd have to keep an eye on them and kaido is insanely fast.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
He doesn't need to use dragon form he did a beam blast in hybrid against luffy
Most of them can't hurt him and would just serve as a hindrance for luffy and zoro who'd have to keep an eye on them and kaido is insanely fast.
I disagree.
Versus Oars SH's showed immense team work to overcome much supperior foe

Yes, Nami is one shot from death but she was always like this.

Vs Kaido i suspect Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Jimbei and Yamato would be main statd with Franky, Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Brook and Robin as support

With overwhelming powet and co-ordination they could push Kaido on the defensive rather than offensive

Zoro can cut Kaido
Luffy can punch him with CoC
Sanji'a flames should penetrate his scales Red Hawk style and strike inwards
Jimbei sam as Sanji but with water
Yamato remains to be seen

And on top of that beibg backed up by others would just amplify their potency

HA001

β€Ž
I disagree.
Versus Oars SH's showed immense team work to overcome much supperior foe

Yes, Nami is one shot from death but she was always like this.

Vs Kaido i suspect Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, Jimbei and Yamato would be main statd with Franky, Usopp, Nami, Chopper, Brook and Robin as support

With overwhelming powet and co-ordination they could push Kaido on the defensive rather than offensive

Zoro can cut Kaido
Luffy can punch him with CoC
Sanji'a flames should penetrate his scales Red Hawk style and strike inwards
Jimbei sam as Sanji but with water
Yamato remains to be seen

And on top of that beibg backed up by others would just amplify their potency
No try and read properly for once. None of them bar luffy and zoro can do serious damage to him. Anything else he heals from.