• Yes

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 39 66.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
It's a possibility.
There is still that Toki's prediction about the 9 shadows + the thing Oden said about the figures which will storm their way in the New World in this year (which are the 9 SHs).
Ofc this is a bit forced since Jinbei is a SH as well now and with him they are 10 xd.
Jinbe could help vs Big Mom. They both have a history and Jinbe owes Law

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
only parallel i see with oars is if the strawhats after their individual 1v1s take out one number each. since the numbers are ancient giants and all of them haven't been revealed yet, i think it'll be a nice parallel if the rest of the strawhats take out one number each (iirc luffy, franky & yamato have taken one out already). will be a nice way to show that yamato will be a future crewmate as well.

I think the trio Luffy, Yamato, Zoro would likely prove more than enough to strike him down. Adding others could look redundant if that is the case in essence, unless Oda just wanted to portray it for the sake of the moment.
I am in agreement with this.

I also think it will come down to Luffy, Zoro, and Yamato vs Hybrid Kaido (ala Marvel Trinity vs Thanos in Endgame) for the final part of the fight (which is why I am also kinda hoping for Hawkins to come to his senses and join Killer, Law, and Kidd to take down Big Mom).

Not sure what the rest of the SHs can offer against Hybrid Kaido, tbh. He outclasses Sanji and Jinbei massively. Franky, Brook, Chopper, and Robin cannot hurt him while he can blinkstomp them. And the less said about the chances of Nami & Usopp against him, the better.

We all know Oda likes to recycle plot.

Wano is by all accounts Thriller Bark of New World even to the "Nothing happened 2.0"

Judging by how quickly F6 are falling i suspect by the time they all fall Luffy should arrive or already fight Kaido

Rest of SH will quickly wrap F6 and Calamities and join Luffy on rooftop

Oars 2.0 will ensue.

I dont see SH's fighting beast pirates Fodder or BM pirates at all. Fighting 2 Yonko armies in way too much even for Oda

So yea, my bet is on Oars 2.0
As long Kaido's head is cut by Zoro I'm fine :myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Don't forget how much the Strawhats trolled Big Mom multiple times in their own ways. I don't see them doing that to Kaido ofc BUT I've always wanted another epic all SH's working together type battle like Oars and Kaido is literally the most perfect opportunity and parallel to Oars.

I would settle for Big Mom as the Oars 2.0 otherwise too as the SHs know her a lot more/better and have much more personal connections plus Oda loves to clown her as well as some of the SHs too. She's kinda like Moria too ironically. (Speaking of Moria, I still think is gonna come to Wano with Blackbeard and be instrumental in Kaido's fall and getting revenge on him finally for his slain crew by Kaido).

Oda seems to treat Kaido like the Admirals though, he definitely has more bias and respect for him generally, not as much as the Admirals maybe but still. It's a complete contrast to how he treats Big Meme generally, which is what really frustrates me about his portrayal of Big Meme.

I also think BM won't fall here and once again will chase them but to Elbaf this time and they have their final rematch/round there and she will fall vs the giants so they can witness their own revenge/vengeance and "justice" on her, the "karma" and such.

The SH's are best when they work together imo, their chemistry and interactions with one another really shine and is one of the reasons I find OP so compelling. They have had amazing moments solo too ofc, but we've been so starved of SH's being and working together and interactions between them, especially the whole crew being together and doing stuff together as well, so this would be the ultimate restoration of that former OP greatness for me, if they all fought together vs someone.

The SH's could really show how different they are as a crew to others, by actually working together and having that trust in each other as they've shown in this arc and previous ones too ofc. They are using the very concept of "a house divided itself cannot stand" and Kaido's crew are mostly about doing stuff yourself and not being a burden, being self sufficient/responsible but also a lack of trust in others, betrayals and such ironically. I would say Big Mom has this in her crew/family due to her own attitudes and inistence to control them out of fear.

I would also be pretty pissed if Oda installed a parallel with Oars. Oars was such a worthless character.

Wow...that is harsh. But then again he gave us Oars Jr and Weevil, the latter who I hate and think is "pointless, random and thus not needed" so I can't really complain or criticise either lol.

:mihugh::tch::luchosop:

I really liked Oars though for various reasons.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
I am in agreement with this.

I also think it will come down to Luffy, Zoro, and Yamato vs Hybrid Kaido (ala Marvel Trinity vs Thanos in Endgame) for the final part of the fight (which is why I am also kinda hoping for Hawkins to come to his senses and join Killer, Law, and Kidd to take down Big Mom).

Not sure what the rest of the SHs can offer against Hybrid Kaido, tbh. He outclasses Sanji and Jinbei massively. Franky, Brook, Chopper, and Robin cannot hurt him while he can blinkstomp them. And the less said about the chances of Nami & Usopp against him, the better.
Yea the other SHs could eventually play nuisances but at the end of the day they would risk their life quite a lot and instead obtain the opposite effect since likely prove hindrances for the trio...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
they are in end game. If you are not ready to risk your life ATM you can give up on being PK
This is worse than just risking their life. Oda has got no substantial reason to portray this ultra abundant team play when they are just proving hindrances rather than a support. It would be illogical.

As I said, they most likely cannot prove positive, there's a finite chance Oda portrays this scenario nonetheless and it's mostly for the other thing I highlighted, the pleasure of the moment. It looks substantially unlikely however. Not only for the other argument but also the fact portraying Kaido like Oars doesn't seem like a good idea.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
Well Oda said that Kaido falling due to punches and slashes be boring. Bcs of that i dont see Kaido being an enemy he will go down Doffy style.

Eh doubt. Big Mom needs to fall in Elbaf

In TB neither of weak trio could take punch from Oars yet they prevailed in the end
He never said shit about slash your lying liar!
ZKK 😎🐟

only the monster trio will fight kaido.
izo and denjiro are still without an opponent, marco will stop fighting king for some reason and denjiro will fight him instead, same case with sanji vs queen, we'll get some quick info dump (hopefully) then izo will switch with sanji.
the scabbards need some resemblance to a win, kaido won't give them that, so they must at least defeat the calamities, inuarashi is already fighting against jack, izu and denjiro vs king and queen.

monster trio vs kaido, pacifista style.