Questions & Mysteries What if instead of Zoro there was current Sanji on the rooftop in SN vs Yonko fight ?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Would it been worse, Or would Kaido be dead right now

I believe current Sanji is > Sanji at the start of Wano who KOd P1 and Drake without any difficulty. and Zoro after hes healed will be stronger than the one who fought Kaido.... Maybe Sanji and Luffy combo would beat Kaido, ... Hakai is irrelevant becouse Sanjis better CoO is better than luffys and he would have sensed that attack way before it happened

Last edited:
They'd all be dead by now and the story of One Piece ends right there. Who's blocking that combined Yonko attack? Who's cutting the various fire attacks from Kaido and Big Mom. Who's weakening Kaido by scarring him badly? Sanji does not have the AP or overall fighting skills to stand up to Yonkos atm.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I believe current Sanji is > Sanji at the start of Wano who KOd P1 and Drake without any difficulty. and Zoro after hes healed will be stronger than the one who fought Kaido.... Maybe Sanji and Luffy combo would beat Kaido, ... Hakai is irrelevant becouse Sanjis better CoO is better than luffys and he would have sensed that attack way before it happened

He would be of extremely limited use.

The Raid Suit‘s defences, even its fire resistance, are not strong enough to handle Big Mom or Kaido

Someone as comparatively weak as Page One can still do damage to RS Sanji, and King had Sanji (and Luffy) very worried

I can’t then see Sanji taking any attacks from the Yonko. The RS might as well be paper armour to Kaido and Big Mom. And with the protection it offers nullified, Sanji struggles badly taking damage, it’s one of the main advantages why he got it as a powerup.

And it‘s very unlikely that Sanji could even damage Kaido (Or Big Mom, who he can’t fight anyway). He doesn’t have Ryou. He doesn’t have anything a bit different like Killer’s soundwave’s or Law’s DF. He can’t fight by crushing Kaido the way Kid and Law tried. I’ve not got any reason to believe that Kaido is weak to fire in some way (what kind of dragon is weak to fire?). Raizo hurt him bu reflecting his own attack, but I don’t see Sanji outputting anything like Boro Breath.

On the rooftop he’d be essentially be a significantly weaker version of the Luffy that got one-shot by Kaido at the start of the arc, with invisibility- which I can’t see being that much of an advantage to him- but all-round weaker in every other area. He’d probably be one-shot early on, and even if he lasted until Hakai, he wouldn’t be able to do anything to it other than be defeated, and it would take everyone out.

He would be of extremely limited use.

The Raid Suit‘s defences, even its fire resistance, are not strong enough to handle Big Mom or Kaido

Someone as comparatively weak as Page One can still do damage to RS Sanji, and King had Sanji (and Luffy) very worried

I can’t then see Sanji taking any attacks from the Yonko. The RS might as well be paper armour to Kaido and Big Mom. And with the protection it offers nullified, Sanji struggles badly taking damage, it’s one of the main advantages why he got it as a powerup.

And it‘s very unlikely that Sanji could even damage Kaido (Or Big Mom, who he can’t fight anyway). He doesn’t have Ryou. He doesn’t have anything a bit different like Killer’s soundwave’s or Law’s DF. He can’t fight by crushing Kaido the way Kid and Law tried. I’ve not got any reason to believe that Kaido is weak to fire in some way (what kind of dragon is weak to fire?). Raizo hurt him bu reflecting his own attack, but I don’t see Sanji outputting anything like Boro Breath.

On the rooftop he’d be essentially be a significantly weaker version of the Luffy that got one-shot by Kaido at the start of the arc, with invisibility- which I can’t see being that much of an advantage to him- but all-round weaker in every other area. He’d probably be one-shot early on, and even if he lasted until Hakai, he wouldn’t be able to do anything to it other than be defeated, and it would take everyone out.
That's because the raid suit and Sanji don't have the plot armor as the supernovas. With Luffy's and supernovas plot armor even Baggy can fight against Emperors. Like, come on, Kaido and Big Mom had so many chances to kill Luffy ot Kid, but yet they never did it. How can people take these things seriously when powerscaling and power levels don't exist in one piece.

Would it been worse, Or would Kaido be dead right now

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice: