Speculations You know who has more of a bone to pick with Akainu for killing Ace even more than Luffy does?

Almost zero imo. Sabo and Hancock wouldn’t be immediately executed like Ace.

Ace was a special case, his existence was so inconvenient to the world government they had to kill him and let the entire world know as such. Everyone mentioned how odd this situation was. Sabo may be number 2 of the Revolutionaries however, I don’t think that’s more inconvenient as some of the other impel down level 6ers. And Hancock is no different from Crocodile who was in impel down for a while.
they would execute them in order to get at Luffy, who we know Imu wants to kill

they would execute them in order to get at Luffy, who we know Imu wants to kill
But they have no guarantee they’d show up. Boa definitely wouldn’t be used for him to show up as their relationship is nearly completely unknown.

Sabo may, but Imu wouldn’t do this as if he just wanted to kill everyone he held Shirahoshi would’ve been attemptedly killed at the reverie as well, but she wasn’t.

Don’t forget Whitebeard has legendary loyalty. Luffy doesn’t have the same reputation. Neither does dragon.

On the first hand, Sabo himself admitted he wouldn't revenge Ace's death. Secondly, Sabo has a very strong plot connection with Celestial Dragons and their guardians CP0. There is no connection between Akainu and Sabo.

Odas Jump festa 2020 comment hints that Sabo is in danger
We know Oda likes to recycle plot points from previous arcs in ts arcs but have it inverted. Most likely what will happen in the war against the wg Luffy will try to save Sabo but the difference this time is that he will succeeded. If Oda takes this approach I can't see Sabo fighting Akainu as Luffys big confrontation to save Sabo would most likely be him.

Because it's always used for "Akainu not that strong" arguments and to laugh at him lol. Similar to how some say Kizaru will be beaten by Sanji as if it hurts Kizaru somehow.
No, it’s used for “Akainu won’t randomly become >= Roger to push EoS Luffy to extreme diff” arguments
Post automatically merged:

Odas Jump festa 2020 comment hints that Sabo is in danger
We know Oda likes to recycle plot points from previous arcs in ts arcs but have it inverted. Most likely what will happen in the war against the wg Luffy will try to save Sabo but the difference this time is that he will succeeded. If Oda takes this approach I can't see Sabo fighting Akainu as Luffys big confrontation to save Sabo would most likely be him.
I doubt that Oda is such an uncreative that he would literally just do MF 2.0

WB did not say people who inherited Roger's will cannot inherit Ace's will, did he? The panel clearly shows Luffy is one of the people who inherited Roger's will and that he will also be the one to inherit Ace's will. The only thing that Sabo inherited from Ace is his power.
Why would Luffy be the one to “eventually” inherit Ace will? If Luffy was the inheritor, then why would WB not say that someone has already inherited Ace’s will, since in his mind, Luffy would have done so from the moment of Ace’s death

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
No, it’s used for “Akainu won’t randomly become >= Roger to push EoS Luffy to extreme diff” arguments

I doubt that Oda is such an uncreative that he would literally just do MF 2.0

Why would Luffy be the one to “eventually” inherit Ace will? If Luffy was the inheritor, then why would WB not say that someone has already inherited Ace’s will, since in his mind, Luffy would have done so from the moment of Ace’s death
If Luffy even before the COC buff can be a threat to Kaido, why does Akainu need to be this "Roger plus level" to be a threat to Luffy?