General & Others Who is the most badass One Piece character?

Who is the most badass?

• Total voters
I was convinced that fundamentally kind-hearted guys (like Zoro) did not fit the definition. For example, I think Mihawk is arguably the coolest character throughout the whole series, but I find him less badass than Crocodile and Vergo.

I was convinced that fundamentally kind-hearted guys (like Zoro) did not fit the definition. For example, I think Mihawk is arguably the coolest character throughout the whole series, but I find him less badass than Crocodile and Vergo.
I think Zoro is kind hearted but he is also willing to kill a man, so he's still far from the pure type I imagine.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Imagine having no high class genetic power ups, like others. Imagine not having a absolute top tier trainer for 2 years. Imagine not getting help by whole rogers crews, shanks, half of the marines and some warlords. Imagine not getting power ups out of nowhere, like a magic sword or some high tech suits. Imagine not having the biggest Plotarmor available, where even a first mate of an Yonko nerfs himself to fight you.

But even without all that, you build a great crew and going for the heads of Yonkos. Standing your ground against Yonkos, not getting stopped by losing an arm. Not getting stopped by humilating. No, straight forward going, your goal in your eyes. Nothing can stop you. Even if all you have is yourself and your friends.

G

Gorosei Informer

Whitebeard easily. One Piece really does have a plethora of varied badasses though! Oda really knows how to deliver well in that aspect! The best part is, the poll doesn't even include the entire list of badasses in OP, there's so many that could be added on it if it were possible too ofc!

:zosmug::cheers::stealthblack::finally:

Imagine having no high class genetic power ups, like others. Imagine not having a absolute top tier trainer for 2 years. Imagine not getting help by whole rogers crews, shanks, half of the marines and some warlords. Imagine not getting power ups out of nowhere, like a magic sword or some high tech suits. Imagine not having the biggest Plotarmor available, where even a first mate of an Yonko nerfs himself to fight you.

But even without all that, you build a great crew and going for the heads of Yonkos. Standing your ground against Yonkos, not getting stopped by losing an arm. Not getting stopped by humilating. No, straight forward going, your goal in your eyes. Nothing can stop you. Even if all you have is yourself and your friends.

Imagine not having any purpose in the story!?

irrelevant
all bark no bite

It’s absolutely the man who walks up to the pirate king and worlds strongest man with no weapon or devil fruit and says, “It smells like bitch in here.”