Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With what exactly? His AP sucks, his stamina and durability sucks. The only good thing about him is his FS and speed. Jack is a tank and can endure much. I doubt that katakuri would give him a hard time as the sulong furries.
Yeah Katakuri would just spam his ability and Molly wop Jack. Not a contest. Mid diffs him. Jack wouldn't even be able to touch Katakuri at all. His stamina only sucks when he gets hurt. He was chilling up until Luffy got the hang of future sight. Jack would land zero hits on Katakuri. All jack is, is a slow moving mammoth. He can take hits sure but he's not taking thousands of blows for hours from Katakuri.

You need to relax 💀

Yes bro. Zoro and Luffy aren’t special because they work hard lol. Everybody in OP works hard but nobody can achieve what Luffy and Zoro achieve.

Luffy and Zoro are destined to succeed because they are messiah-like God-children with godlike genetic lineage. They were destined to succeed before this manga began simply because the sperm that created them was legendary, and for no other reason. I can list dozens of OP characters who train harder than Luffy but will never reach his greatness because they didn’t come from Godsperm.
Then how come Zoro is always busting his ass in the gym saying "I am still not strong enough, need to train harder" and Luffy getting his ass kicked at least 5 times before he actually kicks ass?

B

Ballel

Then how come Zoro is always busting his ass in the gym saying "I am still not strong enough, need to train harder" and Luffy getting his ass kicked at least 5 times before he actually kicks ass?
Because that's his shtick. Zoro shitting on himself and being obsessed with strength

Status
Not open for further replies.