Is TACy a she or a he?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kata stans will say ''bbbut he has FS!!11!'' and I say ''speed counters anything boi''.

And even if King might end up being slower, he just needs to wait until Katas FS get at his limits and kata gets exhausted. His stamina and durability is equal to ussops which is embarrasing. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
MF couldnt even put down base Luffy and got his shit rocked in 13 hits

King faced the red hair pirates
Defeated Marco

My goat

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Then how come Zoro is always busting his ass in the gym saying "I am still not strong enough, need to train harder" and Luffy getting his ass kicked at least 5 times before he actually kicks ass?
Because Oda is a liar lol. His writing is inconsistent. Look at Kuina, she already gave up on her dream when she was Zoro’s age because she wasn’t born correctly lol.

I’m not telling you that this shit is good, I’m telling you this is how it is. Oda is a geneticist and fully believes genetics are the primary determinants of how great you will become.

Oden was throwing grown adults through walls when he was a newborn. I don’t think he needed to train even a single day in his life to pull off the Mountain God feat when he was young, and Momonosuke is his direct blood. Momo would’ve been Yonko commander tier as an adult even if he didn’t have a Devil Fruit.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido shoulda been the final villian. This doesn't make any sense. How is he not tired from fighting all these ppl??? He got stabbed in the neck and called it an annoyance. Gamma Knife did nothing but tickled. Can anyone really take all the scabbards+Rooftop5+Yamato attacks and still come out looking fresher than they did going into the fight.

H

Haoshoku

Kaido shoulda been the final villian. This doesn't make any sense. How is he not tired from fighting all these ppl??? He got stabbed in the neck and called it an annoyance. Gamma Knife did nothing but tickled. Can anyone really take all the scabbards+Rooftop5+Yamato attacks and still come out looking fresher than they did going into the fight.
It was to be expected. His very introduction hyped up his toughness and durability. Add to that the fact that he’s a mythical zoan who’s potentially awakened and you probably still ain’t seen the end of what he can withstand. Its stupid but Oda has already set the foundations for Luffy to injure him, its just a matter of actually bringing that into fruition in a way that makes sense.

Kaido:
- had a 1v9 (all with advanced haki)
- had a 1v5 (future emperors/WSS/great Pirates)
- had a 1v1 against a CoC coating user
- had a 1v1 against another CoC user
- is currently in a 1v4

I had a Google docs page listing every attack that we’ve ever see Kaido tank, but it got so ridiculously long (like 2 and a half full pages) that I stopped

Because Oda is a liar lol. His writing is inconsistent. Look at Kuina, she already gave up on her dream when she was Zoro’s age because she wasn’t born correctly lol.

I’m not telling you that this shit is good, I’m telling you this is how it is. Oda is a geneticist and fully believes genetics are the primary determinants of how great you will become.

Oden was throwing grown adults through walls when he was a newborn. I don’t think he needed to train even a single day in his life to pull off the Mountain God feat when he was young, and Momonosuke is his direct blood. Momo would’ve been Yonko commander tier as an adult even if he didn’t have a Devil Fruit.
But bro he is consistently writing manga where Zoro is consistently training his Haki getting his new swords, Luffy is consistently losing fights, getting Haki blooms.
The only strawhat who is getting unexplained lineage buffs is Sanji.
If Oda wants to tell the story of genetic buffs for Luffy and Zoro, he isn't doing a good job at that

Status
Not open for further replies.