Character Discussion Zoro protecting Luffy; The Truth

False. Sanji couldn't protect Zoro and needed to ask for Chopper help

Zoro is stronger than the 3 ancient weapons, even 2 Yonko couldn't break his defence! Zoro is the very definition of greatness! Grandmaster Zoro is way too strong!
:steef: :zosmug:
Well they say one ancient weapon might be' able to mess up with even a yonko and currently that's fundamentally Zoro's intrinsic definition xd

Zoro took down Morgan
It wasn't Luffy's fight. You can't say he needed help if he wasn't fighting him.
Nami tied up Buggy
Luffy was beating Buggy. Buggy saw Nami with his treasure and tried to kill her. She tied him up. You expected her to let Buggy kill her. Once Luffy was serious Buggy couldn't do anything.
had to be pulled out of the sea after he beat Krieg,
After the fight. You agree he didn't need help. It's not even Krieg who destroyed the battlefield but Mihawk.
saved by lightning
Wasn't a fight Buggy just tricked Luffy.
Dragon in Logue Town.
Early OP no haki. You can't fight.
Saved by Robin from sand and poison
Only in the first Round. He fought the two last alone. First one didn't have any impact on the last ones. Moreover it was also after the fight. Crocidile already won.
Had Sanji and Usopp vs Satori,
It was Sanji's fight. Luffy didn't finish him he only helped.
little help from Nami against Ener.
She helped to go to Ener how is it help. So Zoro got help to beat Pica ?

Didn't need help in following arcs bar for Magellan
Fought Moria alone, Oars was a tag team with Luffy as finisher same for Pacifista.
Oh but "plot" happens huh lol. It's his fault that he used a time limited attack against Doflamingo, because he couldn't win without it
Ragdolled Doffy like never. Doffy could only stall him. If it wasn't fir plot and Dressrosa citizen helping the fight was over.
But you also somehow don't think he needed help against Cracker when he straight up asked Nami to keep going. Or do you?
Where did I say he didn't need help against Cracker ?
Could only stall a guy a with a time limit is the stupidest thing you could say.
So you admit it's not Luffy who trues to outlast his opponents but the contrary hjs opponents tries to outlast him ?
Thanks man
I mean he said Katakuri's FS will diminish with the time but he won't to surpass Katakuri with his FS.
Said that he want to surpass everyone but you understand that he want to outlast them.

Roger stole Oden from Whitebeard and needed WB to not pursue the PK so he can become the PK

Luffy recruited the Pirate Hunter so he 1) isn't targetted by him and 2) achieves his PK goal. There won't be a new PK as long prime WSC is blocking the way :goyea:

Zoro and Luffy's interactions with one another are my absolute favorite! Zoro protecting Luffy at times makes sense for their characters. Luffy is strong but has always been wild. He also had two older brothers who looked out for him.

Zoro's role is combatant of the crew. He also has the ability to analyze a situation and know what needs to be done immediately. As far as we know, Zoro was practically raised in his dojo, so I assume that he was raised in a more disciplined setting compared to Luffy.

It wasn't Luffy's fight. You can't say he needed help if he wasn't fighting him.
Yeah, so I'm not really going through the rest of your excuses lol

So you admit it's not Luffy who trues to outlast his opponents but the contrary hjs opponents tries to outlast him ?
Thanks man
I mean he said Katakuri's FS will diminish with the time but he won't to surpass Katakuri with his FS.
Said that he want to surpass everyone but you understand that he want to outlast them.
Who says it's mutually exclusive? Law immediately deduced that Luffy was using too much Haki, so the answer was obvious. Does nothing to change that Luffy asked for help to escape and recover, or that bottom line Zoro doesn't do that