Is Sanji's Power Up Legitimate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more time is proven the where Sanji power goes.

Sorry.

Sanji never get anytime CoC. For CoA, the gene is given. that means he never use advanced coa . and advanced coc is related to advanced coc. Sorry guys, ıam done anymore.

But , Who cares King.

Queen is the most versatile opponent in one piece history. he can do anything he want.

Sanji is very serious in this fight …the one who’s fooling around is queen (he’s just being funny he’s serious too) …and honestly i liked that part it was hilarious…so yeah it’s an amazing fight and not boring like the others …it reminds us the zoro vs kaku one (if you act like you forget i’m here to remind you)

Queen (in his hybrid form) and Sanji keep fighting. Quen attacks Sanji with a new attack called “Brypan” (Coming Wind Fist - 風来拳 (ブライパン)) with which he strikes with his claws and attacks with his sword at the same time. Sanji parries and dodges the attacks the best he can.
Queen gets angry and hits Sanji who crashes into some rocks Sanji speed is awesome but but queen is also fast himself this fight is going great.:finally:

Zoro already broke King's mask which is why he was raging in the first place. Besides zoro has fucking perma scarred kaido you dumb shit who is >>>>> King and Queens defence

Queen has taken multiple sanji named dj moves and has taken 0 damage confirmed by sanji and Queen themselves
Sanji is weak
Will need multiple power ups for a yc2.
Sanji broke Queen's teeth, and knocked out Perospero in the process, thats the gap here

You're on full Copium my friend

This just how Queen's durability is sick, even Big Mom couldn't knock out him :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Zoro used Ashura and went all out against King already? Zoro fought Kaido 1vs1 aswell 1 for week, right? LoL Zorotards clownery is just on a whole other level Jesus how can you live like that

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.